Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great pro-Hindi-imposition agitation is coming to Tamilnadu - BJP leader

4 posters

Go down

The great pro-Hindi-imposition agitation is coming to Tamilnadu - BJP leader Empty The great pro-Hindi-imposition agitation is coming to Tamilnadu - BJP leader

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:02 pm

BJP leader Ganesan threatened Tamil people that he would not hesitate to stary a pro-Hindi agitaion if Tamil groups do not stop talking about Hindi imposition.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

The great pro-Hindi-imposition agitation is coming to Tamilnadu - BJP leader Empty Re: The great pro-Hindi-imposition agitation is coming to Tamilnadu - BJP leader

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:07 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:BJP leader Ganesan threatened Tamil people that he would not hesitate to stary a pro-Hindi agitaion if Tamil groups do not stop talking about Hindi imposition.

Ganesan who ????

There will be 2 people and all his mistresses and affairnis in that agitiation...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

The great pro-Hindi-imposition agitation is coming to Tamilnadu - BJP leader Empty Re: The great pro-Hindi-imposition agitation is coming to Tamilnadu - BJP leader

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:BJP leader Ganesan threatened Tamil people that he would not hesitate to stary a pro-Hindi agitaion if Tamil groups do not stop talking about Hindi imposition.

Ganesan who ????

There will be 2 people and all his mistresses and affairnis in that agitiation...

Damn! In plural! Tamil leaders beat the French politicians.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:15 pm

When did Rashmun change his name to Ganeshan?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:When did Rashmun change his name to Ganeshan?

Rashmunullah Al-Akbari is more like Tapas Pal.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Ganesan who ????

L. Ganeshan is an Indian politician and senior leader of Bharatiya Janata Party. He is at present the party's National Council Member[1] and has earlier served the party in various capacities.

Before being appointed as the General Secretary of TN BJP unit, he was a Pracharak in RSS.[2] He then served as the National Secretary and then as the Vice President of BJP at the national level.[3] Later he was selected as the President of BJP's Tamil Nadu state unit.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Under the leadership of L. Ganesan, BJP won 1 parliamentary seat out of 39 in Tamil Nadu, in alliance with two local parties MDMK and PMK. Both parties had come out against BJP's Hindi memo dated 2014 May 27, one day after BJP came to power on May 26.

BJP would not have a single seat in TN without the help of these 2 parties, When it contested alone many years ago for state assembly, it could not get a single seat. It lost deposit in many (may be all?) places.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:13 pm

"Do not to wake a sleeping tiger. TN has shed blood against the imposition of Hindi.” - MDMK leader Vaiko

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Rashmunullah Al-Akbari is more like Tapas Pal.

"If anyone from opposition or their wives and sisters are here, then listen up, if any one of your people touch anyone from TMC I will destroy you, I will not spare them. I will send my boys and they will rape people. [If CPM tries to kill and intimidate our workers here, I will not spare them. I will ask our boys to go and rape CPM women if necessary.] My name is Tapas Pal. If any one touches any TMC person I will make sure they are dead. I walk around with 'maal'. 'Maal' means revolver. If any CPM person touches anyone in the Choumaha village I will make sure they are destroyed. I will burn their houses down." - Tapas Pal

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:

Ganesan who ????

L. Ganeshan is an Indian politician and senior leader of Bharatiya Janata Party. He is at present the party's National Council Member[1] and has earlier served the party in various capacities.

Before being appointed as the General Secretary of TN BJP unit, he was a Pracharak in RSS.[2] He then served as the National Secretary and then as the Vice President of BJP at the national level.[3] Later he was selected as the President of BJP's Tamil Nadu state unit.

Yes.. we all know. L. Ganesan once came to our house when someone passed away. And, you thought I was joking about his mistresses and affairinis?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down