Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MUslim organizations in TN wants gov to excempt them from learning Tamil. I say go to Pakistan or may be Iraq

2 posters

Go down

A MUslim organizations in TN wants gov to excempt them from learning Tamil. I say go to Pakistan or may be Iraq Empty A MUslim organizations in TN wants gov to excempt them from learning Tamil. I say go to Pakistan or may be Iraq

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Urdu Protection Committee Tamil Nadu Trust has appealed to the State to exempt minority students with Urdu as their mother tongue from the purview of the Tamil Nadu Tamil Learning Act,  2006. That is they don't have to learn Tamil in school.

\A MUslim organizations in TN wants gov to excempt them from learning Tamil. I say go to Pakistan or may be Iraq

This comment pertains only to those who oppose learning Tamil in school, not all Muslims.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

A MUslim organizations in TN wants gov to excempt them from learning Tamil. I say go to Pakistan or may be Iraq Empty Re: A MUslim organizations in TN wants gov to excempt them from learning Tamil. I say go to Pakistan or may be Iraq

Post by Kris Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:15 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Urdu Protection Committee Tamil Nadu Trust has appealed to the State to exempt minority students with Urdu as their mother tongue from the purview of the Tamil Nadu Tamil Learning Act,  2006. That is they don't have to learn Tamil in school.

\A MUslim organizations in TN wants gov to excempt them from learning Tamil. I say go to Pakistan or may be Iraq

This comment pertains only to those who oppose learning Tamil in school, not all Muslims.
>>>How will Urdu help them in Iraq?

Kris

Back to top Go down