Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany leading Brazil at half time...

+3
seven
smArtha
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

Germany leading Brazil at half time... Empty Germany leading Brazil at half time...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:50 pm

....5 - 0...

Is there some penalty kicks at half time ???

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Germany leading Brazil at half time... Empty Re: Germany leading Brazil at half time...

Post by smArtha Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:22 pm

may be penalty kickbacks

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Germany leading Brazil at half time... Empty Re: Germany leading Brazil at half time...

Post by seven Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:35 pm

that's it. no more predictions **throws the crystal ball in amazon river**

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:16 pm

A Germany-Netherlands final will be such a flop to all the hype and excitement.

A Germany-Agentina final will be a fitting finale to this tournament.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:A Germany-Netherlands final will be such a flop to all the hype and excitement.

That's what is going to happen. My sources tell me that Netherlands is going to win the cup.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:56 pm

b_A wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:A Germany-Netherlands final will be such a flop to all the hype and excitement.

That's what is going to happen. My sources tell me that Netherlands is going to win the cup.

not against messi, I dont think. he'll do what lebron did in 2012 and break the drought for his team

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:04 pm

What a borefest; looks as though both sides are playing to avoid the embarrassment faced by Brazil

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:59 am

Hello Saamiyaar! 

Since you love the Pope(s)..thought you may find this news item + imagery quite amusing as I did!

Pope vs. Pope

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/09/world-cup-finals-pope-versus-pope/

I don't have a fav. World Cup team..will not be praying (!) or supporting anyone:-)

It is something to see fanatic women fans..get so emotionally involved in mens sports..to the point of even Asian women trying to commit suicide, when the team they support- does not win.  

We (genders) are equal, and truly globalized now!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 am

I will be rooting for Argentina even if I am not watching it. Too many Messi fans in the fam. But I have a vague memory of Maradona crying when they lost a final, so am keeping my fingers crossed as upsets like this can happen. I remember coz xb was a fan of Maradona and while it sounds cheesy, he used to say if we have a boy, we will name him Maradona. So many misses in life to be thankful for, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:50 am

Maria S wrote:Hello Saamiyaar! 

Since you love the Pope(s)..thought you may find this news item + imagery quite amusing as I did!

Pope vs. Pope

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/09/world-cup-finals-pope-versus-pope/

I don't have a fav. World Cup team..will not be praying (!) or supporting anyone:-)

It is something to see fanatic women fans..get so emotionally involved in mens sports..to the point of even Asian women trying to commit suicide, when the team they support- does not win.  

We (genders) are equal, and truly globalized now!

not really, women are far dumber

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down