Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi swapna darlin

2 posters

Go down

hi swapna darlin Empty hi swapna darlin

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:20 pm

i'm bored. wanna chat?

Back to top Go down

hi swapna darlin Empty Re: hi swapna darlin

Post by swapna Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:33 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
i'm bored. wanna chat?
There are dozens of problems to solve at work. Seek your manager's help to talk to managers in other functional areas, and find yourself a role in solving an important problem. If you do, you'll never be bored again.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:25 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
i'm bored. wanna chat?
There are dozens of problems to solve at work. Seek your manager's help to talk to managers in other functional areas, and find yourself a role in solving an important problem. If you do, you'll never be bored again.

uff that's not the kind of chat I wanted. Talk about work when taking a break at 4:30 pm in between two big tasks, ugh.

So, you were missing all afternoon/evening yesterday. Did anything special?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:35 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
i'm bored. wanna chat?

uff that's not the kind of chat I wanted. Talk about work when taking a break at 4:30 pm in between two big tasks, ugh.

You mean....THAT different kind of chat....Swapna is an "expert" in that.... Now that he is a trangendered s-he must be really a super expert in THAT kind of chat.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
i'm bored. wanna chat?

I was busy much of the day, and had ended work early enough, I thought, to attend this lecture at the Crow Collection of Asian Art:

https://m.facebook.com/CrowCollection?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Furl&_rdr

But disappointingly, I was a bit late, and turned around midway, and came back home.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:48 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
i'm bored. wanna chat?

I was busy much of the day, and had ended work early enough, I thought, to attend this lecture at the Crow Collection of Asian Art:

https://m.facebook.com/CrowCollection?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Furl&_rdr

But disappointingly, I was a bit late, and turned around midway, and came back home.
Sorry, that was not the most suitable link to post; I may be able to post another later. 

The lecture was about the treasures of the Sri Padmanabha Swamy temple of Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, which I think were recently valued at about $20 billion.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Didn't see the link but sounds interesting. How late were you? Could have gone anyway, no? It takes me a lot to get out of the house but once I am out I am utilizing it to the fullest dammit. Like my mom jokes 'either she won't go anywhere and when she does she doesn't want to come back'. Or 'I always have to drag her out and I always have to drag her back' when I was a bit more younger. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down