Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shortest complete convo of this morning

Go down

shortest complete convo of this morning Empty shortest complete convo of this morning

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:43 am

m: how's work?
h: gud.

Back to top Go down

shortest complete convo of this morning Empty Re: shortest complete convo of this morning

Post by b_A Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:34 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Shouldn't there be an x somewhere there ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

shortest complete convo of this morning Empty Re: shortest complete convo of this morning

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:44 am

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

hi b_a, how are you doing? Long weekend just passed. Are you done with your snooping? Did you count the presence and absence of different thambis on this board and then counted the presence of commas and punctuations in their posts from last 3 years and then come up with the conclusion if they are the same person or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:50 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

hi b_a, how are you doing? Long weekend just passed. Are you done with your snooping? Did you count the presence and absence of different thambis on this board and then counted the presence of commas and punctuations in their posts from last 3 years and then come up with the conclusion if they are the same person or not?

No. I paid my tribute to Sr. Bush by diving from a height of 4 ft and taking some pictures and photoshopping them to post on my facebook .

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:58 am

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

No. I paid my tribute to Sr. Bush by diving from a height of 4 ft and taking some pictures and photoshopping them to post on my facebook .

did it make you feel good? *hugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down