Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

world's shortest woman

3 posters

Go down

world's shortest woman Empty world's shortest woman

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:20 pm

jyoti amge  so cute. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyoti_Amge

Back to top Go down

world's shortest woman Empty Re: world's shortest woman

Post by swapna Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:04 am

freaks now? anything for attention, ja?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:02 am

swapna wrote:freaks now? anything for attention, ja?

From the way you are stalking BK, it is clear you are seriously "attracted to her..aren't you"

come on now...be honest...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:06 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

From the way you are stalking BK, it is clear you are seriously "attracted to her..aren't you"

you have considerable sympathy, don't you, for a poster who encourages putting on display a woman with congenital abnormalities and impediments? could the purpose be anything other than perverse entertainment? how do you describe the taste and judgment of a woman who posts such a video here?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:15 am

swapna wrote:

you have considerable sympathy, don't you, for a poster who encourages putting on display a woman with congenital abnormalities and impediments? could the purpose be anything other than perverse entertainment? how do you describe the taste and judgment of a woman who posts such a video here?

you are the one calling that girl a freak, not me… now go take up your case with Guinness world record people and show organizers who arrange these interviews. from what i can see and hear, that woman is proud of her body, and that to me was cute, to see her jovial spirit.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:42 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

you are the one calling that girl a freak, not me… now go take up your case with Guinness world record people and show organizers who arrange these interviews. from what i can see and hear, that woman is proud of her body, and that to me was cute, to see her jovial spirit.
"freak" is a legitimate word meaning, a person with unusual phyisical abnormalities. amte is one. 

the tragedy is that guinness, the organisers of the show, and now, you, are putting her on display for no discernible purpose other than entertainment. 

that's perverse behaviour. and uppusaamy supports it!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:54 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

"freak" is a legitimate word meaning, a person with unusual phyisical abnormalities. amte is one. 

the tragedy is that guinness, the organisers of the show, and now, you, are putting her on display for no discernible purpose other than entertainment. 

i have already explained what i liked in the girl, who seems to be living it up more than you have in your 70 years. I also read that she doesn't have the skeletal issues that most other people with her situation suffer from. She warmed up my heart, and i think a personality like hers is worth sharing. i understand there are freaks like you who only see negativity. so you keep on spreading that. All I can say is, matthew 7:1-7:2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

i have already explained what i liked in the girl, who seems to be living it up more than you have in your 70 years. I also read that she doesn't have the skeletal issues that most other people with her situation suffer from. She warmed up my heart, and i think a personality like hers is worth sharing. i understand there are freaks like you who only see negativity. so you keep on spreading that. All I can say is, matthew 7:1-7:2.
>>>>I watched the clip. Yes, she most certainly does and it is worth sharing.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down