Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nincompoop Morons

2 posters

Go down

Nincompoop Morons Empty Nincompoop Morons

Post by The Absolute Zero Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:11 am

So I have these two ROTH IRAs in Morgan Stanley SMith Barney. I actually bought on some site and they were eventually transferred to this. Two funds I have are LMOPX and LMVTX - yes both were managed well by Bill Miller before the great crash.

Now I lost over $750 bucks on each. (means a total of $1500 already plus they also charge an annual fee to keep these accounts. Yeah I should have closed a long time ago but neglected those because I assumed that Bill Miller will beat markets once more. What I did not recognize was any one could beat a bull market but it takes a Buffet to beat bears). To rub salt into the wound I get a statement from these morons, it says pay $35 for "Quarterly low balance fee"

What kind of bloody nonsense is this? In fidelity I pay nothing for my Roth IRAs and other places I have another account that charges me nothing. But this low balance fee? WTF? I am pissed.

Time to close these accounts and move them to Fidelity? The idiots also charge a closing fee, if I close!! What would you do? Monday I plan to call these morons and ask if they want to just keep my money and push me out or what they are up to!

What do you advise?

Last edited by The Absolute Zero on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Nincompoop Morons Empty Re: Nincompoop Morons

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am

I advise you to spell nincompoops properly. they deserve that atleast.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:I advise you to spell nincompoops properly. they deserve that atleast.

Done. Anymore?

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 am

are you pissed abt the 35 dollar charge or the 1500 haircut? *folds fingers into a pyramid, scholarlylike and prepares to listen with somber expression*

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:54 am

my guess, 35 dollar charge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:59 am

and why do you feel that way.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:05 pm

It's a calculated guess, knowing TAZ for almost a year now. 1500 is a genuine crash. But 35 is simply outrageous.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:It's a calculated guess, knowing TAZ for almost a year now. 1500 is a genuine crash. But 35 is simply outrageous.
1500 is mandatory sore pill that has affected all like cancer, thanks to the wall street morons but this 35 and yearly fee are appendages you do *NOT* need. It is like the hospital billing - doctor bills, nurse bills, moron bills, janitor bills, and why not, the cafetaria also bills and all this for flu shot.
In my perfect world the health care system crashes and the wall street does not exist.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down