Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AP can follow Chattisgarh's Raipur experience

3 posters

Go down

AP can follow Chattisgarh's Raipur experience Empty AP can follow Chattisgarh's Raipur experience

Post by indophile Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:55 am

Instead of spending 10 crores to refurbish AP Chief Minister's "chambers" in Hyderabad, they can spend that money for some other infrastructure thingie in AP. See what Chattisgarh went through. Of course, it did pick Raipur as its capital by that time. But the main point is - Move the seat of govt from Hyd as quickly as possible, and whatever money spent to good use in AP, and the "chambers" don't need to be ready for the CM-garu to start his business of governing. Also, when Andhra moved from Madras, they were not given even a one month time, thanks to Rajagopalachari. So I say, pick the capital and move.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/andhra-pradesh-can-take-a-cue-from-raipur-experience/article6206913.ece

indophile

Back to top Go down

AP can follow Chattisgarh's Raipur experience Empty Re: AP can follow Chattisgarh's Raipur experience

Post by b_A Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:07 am

CBN's actions don't match his words. Spending 30 crores on inauguration function and 20 crores on Hyderabad office etc. while crying hoarse about the state's finances will not elicit sympathy.
And the drama of accepting donations from the public to build the new capital.

b_A

Back to top Go down

AP can follow Chattisgarh's Raipur experience Empty Re: AP can follow Chattisgarh's Raipur experience

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:55 pm

b_A wrote:CBN's actions don't match his words. Spending 30 crores on inauguration function and 20 crores on Hyderabad office etc. while crying hoarse about the state's finances will not elicit sympathy.
Did you think CBN is a chettu kinda pleader, to work from anyplace? Keep in mind that he served 9 years as a CM for a biggu statu, the latter are his words not mine.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:12 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:CBN's actions don't match his words. Spending 30 crores on inauguration function and 20 crores on Hyderabad office etc. while crying hoarse about the state's finances will not elicit sympathy.
Did you think CBN is a chettu kinda pleader, to work from anyplace? Keep in mind that he served 9 years as a CM for a biggu statu, the latter are his words not mine.

I thought he said he would rather do his "pramana sweekaram" (swearing into office) under a tree in AP. I think he should keep on doing that to poke in Sonia Gandhi's eye on her not so thoughtful division of the state. Even Radcliff's division of India into India & Pakistan had some thought put into it, and some ICS officers attached to the process. This division was all Sonia,Sonia, and more Sonia, all trying to "situate" her useless son.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down