Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thanks carvaka ...

4 posters

Go down

thanks carvaka ... Empty thanks carvaka ...

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:12 pm

... for letting this name go through. you are a gem. love you always.

Back to top Go down

thanks carvaka ... Empty Re: thanks carvaka ...

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:... for letting this name go through. you are a gem. love you always.

Who are you and why are u not posting using your original handle? Are you a coward?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:17 pm

We missed you here for several weeks. Welcome back with a new id.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:We missed you here for several weeks. Welcome back with a new id.

Who is this person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:We missed you here for several weeks. Welcome back with a new id.

Who is this person?

Give him a chance to reveal it?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Who is this person?

HK

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:36 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:... for letting this name go through. you are a gem. love you always.

Are you calling all those muslims who go to Madrasas as idiots?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:48 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Who is this person?

HK

my apology to the original poster for the unnecessary things i said in an earlier post if this is true.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Who is this person?

HK

my apology to the original poster for the unnecessary things i said in an earlier post if this is true.
Why a prompt apology as soon as you see the possibility that he is a fellow UP'ite? Could it be because of the cliquishness or regional bias of the UP'ites? Nah ! Cannot be . UP'tes don't have regional biases and cliquishness.
Rashmun said so. So it must be true.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:12 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Who is this person?

HK

my apology to the original posterS for ALL the unnecessary things i said in an earlier EVERY post if this is true.
Why a prompt apology as soon as you see the possibility that he is a fellow UP'ite? Could it be because of the cliquishness or regional bias of the UP'ites? Nah ! Cannot be . UP'tes don't have regional biases and cliquishness.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:27 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Who is this person?

HK

he is not a UPite. It just so happens that HK and Kris had joined sulekha before me, and i respect their seniority and the fact that i have known them since 1998.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Who is this person?

HK

he is not a UPite. It just so happens that HK and Kris had joined sulekha before me, and i respect their seniority and the fact that i have known them since 1998.

You are not living in UP now, but you still consider yourself , a UP'ite. Like that he may be living in WB , but he is still a UP'ite.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:39 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

HK

You are not living in UP now, but you still consider yourself , a UP'ite. Like that he may be living in WB , but he is still a UP'ite.

I grew up in UP but HK did not. You are confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:09 pm

*this i cannot miss*

thank you for the welcome seva ji. but are you a salesman of such.forumotion.com? how much commision are you getting? i am not interested in joing seva ji because i am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetired now. i spend my day by waking up, taking my morning walk (on some days -- hope not tomorrow - the unfriendly neighbourhood doberman, his name tommy, comes snapping at my heels and i retreat) and then i spend my day talking to my children and playing rummy with friends. life is good. my pourings are already recorded at geocities.com and i have no desire to pour more scorn into my pourings. trust all is OK with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:04 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

*this i cannot miss*

thank you for the welcome seva ji. but are you a salesman of such.forumotion.com? how much commision are you getting? i am not interested in joing seva ji because i am reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetired now. i spend my day by waking up, taking my morning walk (on some days -- hope not tomorrow - the unfriendly neighbourhood doberman, his name tommy, comes snapping at my heels and i retreat) and then i spend my day talking to my children and playing rummy with friends. life is good. my pourings are already recorded at geocities.com and i have no desire to pour more scorn into my pourings. trust all is OK with you.

You can retire from ONE type of job but should never retire from life and always pick something for regular "work" be it pro bono or sor token payment. It should have a time bound responsibility and goals. Otherwise your mind and body will deteriorate very fast and your people relationship will take a wholly different direction.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

*this i cannot miss*

You can retire from ONE type of job but should never retire from life and always pick something for regular "work" be it pro bono or sor token payment. It should have a time bound responsibility and goals. Otherwise your mind and body will deteriorate very fast and your people relationship will take a wholly different direction.
>>>The results of which can be seen on this forum ...Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Kris wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

*this i cannot miss*

>>>The results of which can be seen on this forum ...Smile
Where ? Who ? I see only perfectly healthy and smart people here.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:00 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

*this i cannot miss*

what kind of rummy do you play, and how much money?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I grew up in UP but HK did not. You are confused.

Is Delhi considered as UP?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:31 pm

b_A wrote:

It was to start with and it was a so-called Union Territory for many decades. Even now, the central Govt holds many of the powers that other states have for themselves.

But, going by the rape culture of "roding and knifing" Delhi and UP are one and the same.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:34 pm

b_A wrote:

It was to start with and it was a so-called Union Territory for many decades. Even now, the central Govt holds many of the powers that other states have for themselves.

But, going by the rape culture of "roding and knifing" Delhi and UP are one and the same.

Ayyayyo Samiyar. You didn't get my question. I think Rashmun will get it.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:32 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:

*this i cannot miss*

Good idea / suggestion -- time to update the resume and look for an engg. assignment (enough of blogging on the caste system and UCC already).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down