Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narenbhai shouldn't step into the u.s.

5 posters

Go down

narenbhai shouldn't step into the u.s. Empty narenbhai shouldn't step into the u.s.

Post by swapna Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:33 pm

[size=60]no matter how willingly the u.s. state department grants him a visa, any number of citizens and residents of the u.s., in particular, the relatives of those who were murdered in gujarat in early 2002, could sue him, and he  probably will not be allowed to leave the u.s. for a long time.[/size]

swapna

Back to top Go down

narenbhai shouldn't step into the u.s. Empty Re: narenbhai shouldn't step into the u.s.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:38 pm

swapna wrote:[size=60]no matter how willingly the u.s. state department grants him a visa, any number of citizens and residents of the u.s., in particular, the relatives of those who were murdered in gujarat in early 2002, could sue him, and he  probably will not be allowed to leave the u.s. for a long time.[/size]

Stick to Naarth Hindhian issues....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

narenbhai shouldn't step into the u.s. Empty Re: narenbhai shouldn't step into the u.s.

Post by swapna Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:[size=60]no matter how willingly the u.s. state department grants him a visa, any number of citizens and residents of the u.s., in particular, the relatives of those who were murdered in gujarat in early 2002, could sue him, and he  probably will not be allowed to leave the u.s. for a long time.[/size]

Stick to Naarth Hindhian issues....
And you, to advice for women on undergarments and the discharge of body fluids.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:08 pm

>> All wishful thinking aside, this ain't gonna happen. Period.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Kris wrote:>> All wishful thinking aside, this ain't gonna happen. Period.

however, it is possible to publicly embarrass him during his visit.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:41 pm

It is not my wish that the pm of india be sued in the u.s., but I think he is likely to be; therefore, he should not step into the u.s.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:47 pm

swapna wrote:
It is not my wish that the pm of india be sued in the u.s., but I think he is likely to be; therefore, he should not step into the u.s.

Here is some legalese for you:

Anyone with a diplomatic passport and a diplomatic immunity - as any Indian PM/President has - CANNOT be touched. Period.

Any looney - from the 1000s of desi iSlamo-Apologists - can sue and file a case.

SO WHAT?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:55 pm

swapna wrote:
>>Anything is possible, but he'd be an idiot if he cancels his trip solely on these grounds.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Kris wrote:
swapna wrote:
>>Anything is possible, but he'd be an idiot if he cancels his trip solely on these grounds.

No. It is NOT possible. Period. a few demonstrations wherever he goes is no big shyt. Happens to Chiku PM and Ruskie PM and Israeli PM.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Kris wrote:
swapna wrote:

No.  It is NOT possible. Period. a few demonstrations wherever he goes is no big shyt. Happens to Chiku PM and Ruskie PM and Israeli PM.

Hope they don't do anything stupid like that; That would be akin to reelecting Dubya; will give Modi a freehand to ruin India for next 10-15 years. I really hope they don't resort to any silly stuff like that which would revive patriotism among Indians and in turn will be hanging themselves by reelecting Modi and India will be stuck with communal government.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:03 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
swapna wrote:

No.  It is NOT possible. Period. a few demonstrations wherever he goes is no big shyt. Happens to Chiku PM and Ruskie PM and Israeli PM.

Hope they don't do anything stupid like that; That would be akin to reelecting Dubya; will give Modi a freehand to ruin India for next 10-15 years. I really hope they don't resort to any silly stuff like that which would revive patriotism among Indians and in turn will be hanging themselves by reelecting Modi and India will be stuck with communal government.

Indians were indeed STUCK with the iSlamo-Cong(i) govt although they did not give even a simple majority to Cong(i)-UPA. The Commies and Loonies supported UPA for 10 years and India was stuck with a CORRUPT Govt.

Now that is proper usage in the right context.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down