Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desi women demote husbands drastically after kids?

3 posters

Go down

Desi women demote husbands drastically after kids? Empty Desi women demote husbands drastically after kids?

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:45 pm

I think Indian women demote their husbands drastically after having all the kids they want.

I dont know but I have never seen a change in attitude, behavior, or self confidence - in any other way - in my life.

Before kids - I love U, and after kids - Who are U?

BS says TS!

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Desi women demote husbands drastically after kids? Empty Re: Desi women demote husbands drastically after kids?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Kids always come first for a woman.

Back to top Go down

Desi women demote husbands drastically after kids? Empty Re: Desi women demote husbands drastically after kids?

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:57 pm

They should. But then dont raise your hubby too high to fall so hard. He may feel "used" ?

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:00 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:They should. But then dont raise your hubby too high to fall so hard. He may feel "used" ?
It's only a question of time. After the kids are on their own, husband becomes a priority again. Patience pls.

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Nope. That's too late. An old man does not have the same desires, or abilities, anymore. Its not about "expectations" that I wanted to point out, but about "drastic and sudden" nature of change.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:10 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:Nope. That's too late. An old man does not have the same desires, or abilities, anymore. Its not about "expectations" that I wanted to point out, but about "drastic and sudden" nature of change.
Hmm...that happens. It's nature. Her baby becomes her whole world for a woman. Husband seems like a nuisance, a kabab meh haddi between her and her baby. Razz. Deal with it!

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:11 pm

LOL :-) True. Its a Truth I like.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 am

if we lose a pen, we can buy new one; but if we lose a pen cap, we cannt buy it...so love your husband, coz all Dhakkans are important

Always keep your husbands picture as mobile screen saver. Whenever you face a problem, see the picture & say: if I can handle this, I can handle anything!...

Finally

Living with husband is a part of living.........but living with the same husband for years is 'art of living'!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:05 am

Yeah, idk why women do that. I tell my friend too to not do that. My mom told me no matter what, you'll always have to look good for your husband, love him and be a wife first even after you have kids.
Some moms become lazy or tired n stop taking care of themselves, messy hair, unpolished nails..just in general.

I'm siding with the husbands on this one. We have to love our kids n ofcoz they totally depend on us to take care of them so we have to do that too. Don't make them an excuse to ignore other areas of your life. If life is a pie and kids are say yellow, the whole pie cannot become yellow.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:29 am

the tooth expert already put his stamp of approval so all that's remaining for this thread to achieve WIN status is more homespun wisdom in the same vein as "if life is a pie and kids are yellow, the whole pie cannot become yellow".

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down