Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiltary says Women Only Voted For Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them To

5 posters

Go down

Hiltary says Women Only Voted For Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them To Empty Hiltary says Women Only Voted For Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them To

Post by silvermani Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:43 am

Very disrespectful statement by the self centered, entitled brat Hitlary. I don't regret not voting for this bitch even though I am a registered democrat. Someone in the democratic party needs to stand up and take charge. This deranged woman and the dope and change peddler should not be allowed to further destroy its credibility. I wonder if she and Obummer are on a mission to destroy the party because they don't have a chance to grab power ever again. 

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton claimed this weekend that she lost the election because women — in particular, white women — caved to pressure from the men in their life, and voted for Trump. The quintessential modern feminist Clinton says women were too scared to stand up to their husbands, boyfriends, and fathers, who told them to vote Republican, and since, clearly, women have no agency or ability to think for themselves, they listened. 

Clinton made the outrageous claim in an interview with NPR, where she also blamed the so-called "Bernie Bros" for bullying Democratic women into avoiding the more moderate Clinton in favor of progressive Bernie Sanders.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Hiltary says Women Only Voted For Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them To Empty Re: Hiltary says Women Only Voted For Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them To

Post by SomeProfile Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:24 pm

See just how cringe-inducing and crazy her self-centeredness is:

“Yet I couldn’t help but ask where those feelings of solidarity, outrage, and passion had been during the election,” she writes.

She goes on to discuss the “more than two dozen women – of all ages, but mostly in their twenties,” who had approached her in the weeks and months after the election to “apologize for not voting or not doing more to help” with her campaign.

“I responded with forced smiles and tight nods. On one occasion, an older woman dragged her adult daughter by the arm to come talk to me and ordered her to apologize for not voting—which she did, head bowed in contrition,” Clinton writes. “I wanted to stare her right in her eyes and say, ‘You didn’t vote? How could you not vote?! You abdicated your responsibility as a citizen at the worst possible time! And now you want me to make you feel better?’ Of course, I didn’t say any of that.”

She adds: “These people were looking for absolution that I just couldn’t give. We all have to live with the consequences of our decisions.”

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/13/clinton-scolds-women-who-didnt-vote-won-t-give-them-absolution.html

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Hiltary says Women Only Voted For Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them To Empty Re: Hiltary says Women Only Voted For Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them To

Post by SomeProfile Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:25 pm

"more than two dozen women"! LOL! That should give her clue about the size of her support even among the women.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:00 pm

I don't remember Dubya or Obama or the people who voted for them talking endlessly about the opponents they vanquished long after the election was over. This is really odd!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:30 pm

I don't remember the supporters of the defeated opponents of Dubya or Obama wearing masks and beating people up on the streets just because they could not accept Dubya / Obama as their president.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:45 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I don't remember Dubya or Obama or the people who voted for them talking endlessly about the opponents they vanquished long after the election was over. This is really odd!
Hitlary is the one who is repeatedly talking in delusional fashion about the past. If the bitch makes crazy statements, of course it will be discussed. If she shuts up and goes away quietly, no one will give her the time of day. As much as I despise her, I don't wish nature to take its course on her or anything like that. I wish her a healthy, happy retirement.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:47 pm

SomeProfile wrote:I don't remember the supporters of the defeated opponents of Dubya or Obama wearing masks and beating people up on the streets just because they could not accept Dubya / Obama as their president.
An asshole at work wore a "resist" T-shirt a few days ago and people were like "nice shirt!". Sheeple gonna sheeple, what to do?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:53 pm

silvermani wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:I don't remember the supporters of the defeated opponents of Dubya or Obama wearing masks and beating people up on the streets just because they could not accept Dubya / Obama as their president.
An asshole at work wore a "resist" T-shirt a few days ago and people were like "nice shirt!". Sheeple gonna sheeple, what to do?

http://www.revelist.com/politics/america-responds-obama/5855

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:49 am

silvermani wrote:
Great! "Resist" people have the courage and they get support all around.

Pussy-grabber assholes don't have the balls to bring out Pussy-grabber's red hat to work.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:07 am

southindian wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Great! "Resist" people have the courage and they get support all around.

Pussy-grabber assholes don't have the balls to bring out Pussy-grabber's red hat to work.
Courage to do what? To wear a t-shirt and sulk?  The election is over, get over the loss!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:10 am

silvermani wrote:

The election is over...

Excellent observation! Tell that to yourself, your fellow Dump supporters, and to Dump himself.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:16 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:

The election is over...

Excellent observation! Tell that to yourself, your fellow Dump supporters, and to Dump himself.
Sure - after you tell the same to the  bitter soreloser Hillary and yourself.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:09 pm

It doesn't work that way. Dump aka Orange aka Leper will always be subject to criticism because he is the president, and the president is always under a magnifying glass.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down