Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump

4 posters

Go down

I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump Empty I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:47 pm

These are some of the questions conservatives will need to think through in the next 100 days... http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/sally-bradshaw-jeb-bush-donald-trump-florida/

"This is a time when country has to take priority over political parties. Donald Trump cannot be elected president," Bradshaw said.
The departure from the Republican Party of a Bush loyalist -- Bradshaw began her career working for George H.W. Bush's 1988 campaign -- is the latest sign of an influential and respected member of the GOP establishment turning against Trump.

"This election cycle is a test," Bradshaw said. "As much as I don't want another four years of (President Barack) Obama's policies, I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump. I can't tell them to love their neighbor and treat others the way they wanted to be treated, and then vote for Donald Trump. I won't do it."

Her decision comes amid controversy over Trump's criticism of the family of an Muslim-American soldier killed in action in Iraq in 2004. Bradshaw called that remark "despicable," saying it "made me sick to my stomach."

"Donald Trump belittled a woman who gave birth to a son who died fighting for the United States. If anything, that reinforced my decision to become an independent voter," she said. "Every family who loses a loved one in service to our country or who has a family member who serves in the military should be honored, regardless of their political views. Vets and their family have more than earned the right to those views. Someone with the temperament to be president would understand and respect that."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump Empty Re: I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:52 pm

I think Democrats have a bigger problem with those Sanders voters who won't vote for Clinton come hell or high water. So they shouldn't worry so much about Conservatives.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump Empty Re: I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump

Post by southindian Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:13 am

Conservatives voting for Trump can start calling themselves hypocrites or not conservative anymore. Smile

Trump is NOT a conservative despite representing the GOP.

I'm still trying to find 1 good reason to vote for Donald Trump or see him as US President.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:01 pm

southindian wrote:Trump is NOT a conservative despite representing the GOP.

you're right. he's more of a liberal reactionary with fascist tendencies and narcissistic disorder.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
southindian wrote:Trump is NOT a conservative despite representing the GOP.

you're right. he's more of a liberal reactionary with fascist tendencies and narcissistic disorder.
I don't know what makes Trump a liberal. He does clearly have fascist tendencies and is a narcissist.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down