Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I voted for Trump.

Go down

I voted for Trump.  Empty I voted for Trump.

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:43 pm

It may as a shock to many of you in CA, but I have always supported Republicans, and candidates who come out as more honest in my gut, rather than in their words.

Trump is not a polished politician, and I hate polished politicians because they "say" (only) what the junta wants to hear.

Trump looks more of a human being. Trump as a candidate vs. Trump as a President are two different humans.

United States is not ready to vote for a woman yet. Simple.

What is it that you think Trump will do that will harm America?

Nothing.

He is a person, not the system, including constitution.

The truest test of any democracy is when the electorate comes out of "emotions" when they vote.

Accept that Trump is the President. It cannot be changed. Help him to be the best, ever.

Best wishes,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

I voted for Trump.  Empty Re: I voted for Trump.

Post by TruthSeeker Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:18 am

I have an MBA so I make millions as Hedge fund Manager working 20 hours/week vs. I fought for the country in Vietnam, never got a college degree, work 60 hours/week to make $50,000/year.

That's the divide in USA.

It shows up in terms of CEO's salary disparity, white men working at Home Depot at age 62 to meet their retirement needs while 22 year olds make 10 times more on Wall Street, and so on.

It is a fight between Hard work vs. College degree.

What is America's majority population?

College educated folks in California, or very hard working High School graduates in the rest of the country?

If Modi can lead India so well, so can any High School dropout.

The Q is - Can Trump? He also comes from the rich class.

I'd prefer a President who represents most Americans, though his/her own life, but in USA - only money speaks.

In time, we will have that unknown boy from Wyoming, who will lead us.

You get the idea,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down