Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And now on Indian cricket by the foremost expert

5 posters

Go down

And now on Indian cricket by the foremost expert Empty And now on Indian cricket by the foremost expert

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 pm

From now on if someone criticizes me for my cricket comments I am going to choke the guy with Vibhuti.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

And now on Indian cricket by the foremost expert Empty Re: And now on Indian cricket by the foremost expert

Post by nevada Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 pm

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have Sehwag bat at 3 for an innings or two and then move back to the opener's position. Losing Sehwag cheaply could have a very demoralizing effect on the rest of the batters. Let him get a feel for the pitch and the ball before sending him back to his role of destroyer at the top of the order.

nevada

Back to top Go down

And now on Indian cricket by the foremost expert Empty Re: And now on Indian cricket by the foremost expert

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:From now on if someone criticizes me for my cricket comments I am going to choke the guy with Vibhuti.

hah! what did i miss?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:37 am

in my books, sehwag is already a great player of test cricket. for wisdens and other snobs, it might take 2-3 years to take a note of that. sehwag is the MVP of our test side.

however, i am bearish on him in the current series because he has had no match practice and is recovering from the injury. he might perform better in the last test than the third test.

however, he sucks in ODIs and is the LVP of our ODI side among other regulars. try to think of his contributions to ODIs and you will have to think hard.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:22 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:From now on if someone criticizes me for my cricket comments I am going to choke the guy with Vibhuti.

hah! what did i miss?

Uppili has this misconception that only he can come up with the most obvious things when it comes to cricket.

Guys who started watching cricket yesterday can come up with that article.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:38 am

doofus_maximus wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

hah! what did i miss?

Uppili has this misconception that only he can come up with the most obvious things when it comes to cricket ANYTHING.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

hah! what did i miss?

Uppili has this misconception that only he can come up with the most obvious things when it comes to cricket ANYTHING.

LOL @ anything.

which stocks should I buy so that I can double my investment in one month.

tell na..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down