Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comment found on a youtube video with lots of bollywood item songs

4 posters

Go down

comment found on a youtube video with lots of bollywood item songs Empty comment found on a youtube video with lots of bollywood item songs

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:53 pm

If we assume that this stylized courting behavior is common for heterosexual Indian males, how fabulous must gay Indians be?

If this whole partnership things goes in the toilet I'm headed to Maharashtra."

LOL!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

comment found on a youtube video with lots of bollywood item songs Empty Re: comment found on a youtube video with lots of bollywood item songs

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
If we assume that this stylized courting behavior is common for heterosexual Indian males, how fabulous must gay Indians be?

LOL!

didn't get it

Back to top Go down

comment found on a youtube video with lots of bollywood item songs Empty Re: comment found on a youtube video with lots of bollywood item songs

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

LOL!

didn't get it

what's not to get? he's saying, assuming heterosexual indians' courtship behavior is faithfully portrayed in the over the top hip wiggling erotic dance sequences, he, presumably a gay man, is wondering how fabulous gay courtship in india must be.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:18 pm

are you a closeted bollywood song watcheran on youtube, illai?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:20 pm

You mean, songs like these?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

LOL!

didn't get it

what's not to get? he's saying, assuming heterosexual indians' courtship behavior is faithfully portrayed in the over the top hip wiggling erotic dance sequences, he, presumably a gay man, is wondering how fabulous gay courtship in india must be.

so gay sex is supposed to be better... guess i lost out this one too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Kinnera wrote:You mean, songs like these?

ya but i guess in b'wood, female directors make items songs with male item guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:54 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

ya but i guess in b'wood, female directors make items songs with male item guys.

That song could make gays happy. women may not be impressed much. Here's one more song that the gay guy who's referred above  could be happy with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

That song could make gays happy. women may not be impressed much. Here's one more song that the gay guy who's referred above  could be happy with.

lol this song was too much, but rk could actually rise from above this and become a decent star, phew.

i like the srk song above... in general, like to run my hand across tight abs or bulging biceps. Am bad about this actually. like I knew this guy socially, seriously socially, meeting maybe once in 3-4 months in big groups. We both used to be overweight so it was a connection for us, openly tipping/encouraging each other about health/weight loss and he would freely tell me to eat less in such gatherings. Once I met him after almost a year and he had lost weight. Could not resist boxing his abs to compliment him. Show off that he was, he tightened it too! Glad he didn't return the favor lol. On second thoughts, maybe I should not drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Shyt..the secod one is 100% agmark brand Gay-ish.

The problem with the Indian movie choreographers is that all dance and shake songs involve men and women, and the moves are SAME for both sexes. Why cant they realize the many moves and womanly moves are different despite copying everything from the Western movies and DVDs?

Considering these, the hero-heroine tree dances in old movies are less laughable.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Ah yes! Mallus too!

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down