Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOI wouldn't let me post the following comment to a news item (says it contains inappropriate content)

4 posters

Go down

TOI wouldn't let me post the following comment to a news item (says it contains inappropriate content) Empty TOI wouldn't let me post the following comment to a news item (says it contains inappropriate content)

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:42 am

The real solution to the problem is in having a better law and order enacted and enforced by Govt. against the abuse and rape of women and not some random talk and advice to women from ordinary citizens and religionists on not wearing short dresses, avoid going out after sunset, doing more puja or calling the potential rapist "bhaiya", etc.

(TOI news item: "No safety for women on Delhi roads, Supreme Court says" ... http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/No-safety-for-women-on-Delhi-roads-Supreme-Court-says/articleshow/17980366.cms)
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

TOI wouldn't let me post the following comment to a news item (says it contains inappropriate content) Empty Re: TOI wouldn't let me post the following comment to a news item (says it contains inappropriate content)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:47 am

send it to express or hindu.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

TOI wouldn't let me post the following comment to a news item (says it contains inappropriate content) Empty Re: TOI wouldn't let me post the following comment to a news item (says it contains inappropriate content)

Post by southindian Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:44 pm

don't use words like 'govt' or 'government' or any of its synonyms for flesh trade and you should be fine.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:The real solution to the problem is in having a better law and order enacted and enforced by Govt. against the abuse and rape of women and not some random talk and advice to women from ordinary citizens and religionists on not wearing short dresses, avoid going out after sunset, doing more puja or calling the potential rapist "bhaiya", etc.

groundbreaking insights, sevaji. we should have better laws and order enacted by the govt, much like kabuki theater.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 pm

southindian wrote:don't use words like 'govt' or 'government' or any of its synonyms for flesh trade and you should be fine.

What flesh trade? The topic is abuse and rape of women in general. Do you think that seeking Govt. to create better law and order (against abuse and rape of women) might be the inappropriate content according to TOI?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down