Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shouldn't PVN be named for Bharat Ratna

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
confuzzled dude
6 posters

Go down

Shouldn't PVN be named for Bharat Ratna  Empty Shouldn't PVN be named for Bharat Ratna

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:09 am

I personally think PVN is more deserving than Vajpayee given his accomplishments, especially given his role in turning around the economy. But he is another lowly South Indian so he will be somewhere at the bottom of the pecking order.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Shouldn't PVN be named for Bharat Ratna  Empty Re: Shouldn't PVN be named for Bharat Ratna

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:25 am

confuzzled dude wrote:I personally think PVN is more deserving than Vajpayee given his accomplishments, especially given his role in turning around the economy. But he is another lowly South Indian so he will be somewhere at the bottom of the pecking order.

If they did, it will be a deft move. Cong(i) will be forced to praise and drive a wedge in the Cong(i). And, he deserves it - more than MGR and Kanshi Ram (what the fyuck this fyucker did for the country?)

Will give it to even Madam Mohan Singh for what he did in 1991.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Shouldn't PVN be named for Bharat Ratna  Empty Re: Shouldn't PVN be named for Bharat Ratna

Post by nevada Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:58 am

That is what I was thinking too. Congress won't even touch PV with a barge pole because Madam hates him and BJP doesn't care about him because he is not from their party. It is better to cancel the award itself rather than give it to undeserving individuals.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Pvn and even mms in coming years.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I personally think PVN is more deserving than Vajpayee given his accomplishments, especially given his role in turning around the economy. But he is another lowly South Indian so he will be somewhere at the bottom of the pecking order.

yes, pvn is more deserving of a bharat ratna than anyone i can think of.

i wouldn't describe any southern indian as "lowly" even in sarcasm.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:09 pm

michelle2 wrote:

i wouldn't describe any southern indian as "lowly" even in sarcasm.
Really ? Not even a telugu ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

If they did, it will be a deft move. Cong(i) will be forced to praise and drive a wedge in the Cong(i). And, he deserves it - more than MGR and Kanshi Ram (what the fyuck this fyucker did for the country?)

Will give it to even Madam Mohan Singh for what he did in 1991.

never to manmohan singh. he was a mere bureaucrat who always took orders from above. pvn took all the risk, although he too was forced to take action by the world bank. a man, who at 74, wants to play safe when he has the opportunity to do more for his country, and has the constitution behind him, does not deserve the bharat ratna.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Michelle
mms gets the award.for his 1990s work.as fm. he worked out the policy details and captained the ship properly out of the storm. pvn gets credit for political risk taking and mms gets it for economic management.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down