Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

women can be calculating, cruel, and mean. and they never forget.

+4
Propagandhi711
Seva Lamberdar
swapna
seven
8 posters

Go down

women can be calculating, cruel, and mean. and they never forget.  Empty women can be calculating, cruel, and mean. and they never forget.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:07 am

some time back i was talking to my apartment manager--a very attractive lady. i became friends with her to the extent that occasionally we went out together for lunch. nothing romantic though. just a platonic friendship. i also helped her draft her CV since she was looking for another job.
one of the things she told me stood out. she said she had had a fierce fight with her boyfriend and they had subsequently broken up. she said he is the only man she has truly ever loved. now he wants her back and is going all out to woo her, but because he had been nasty to her she has been giving him the cold shoulder for maybe an year. she feels confident that he will continue to persist in his efforts to win her back and after some more months she plans to forgive him and get back with him.
personally i hope the guy grows some balls and gets back with her only as platonic friends.
----
once a female colleague told me that you men can fight, say nasty things, abuse, etc. and forget all about it after a few days. but women never forget these things. even 20 years later they will continue to hold a grudge against you for being mean and nasty or abusive to them.

Back to top Go down

women can be calculating, cruel, and mean. and they never forget.  Empty Re: women can be calculating, cruel, and mean. and they never forget.

Post by seven Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:18 am

And because your female colleague told you women don't forget n forgive it must be a fact.

Questions
1. Why do you want the bf to be platonic friends with your property manager ?
2. Your property manager intends to forgive him in couple of months, but your female colleague told you women never forget n forgive. What do you make of your property manager's plan ?
3. What's calculating, cruel n mean about the story your property manGer told you ?

seven

Back to top Go down

women can be calculating, cruel, and mean. and they never forget.  Empty Re: women can be calculating, cruel, and mean. and they never forget.

Post by seven Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:21 am

Also, how is telling us the attractive manager is looking for another job n you helped her with the resume relevant here.

I'm not questioning your choice of details in the post. I'm asking these things for my own understanding of some things.

TIA,

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:35 am

The woman quite likely wanted a romantic relationship with you. when caucasian women  share many details of a previous relationship with you, they're hinting that they're hoping for a similar one with you. I don't approve of that habit, but that's what it probably means.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:41 am

swapna wrote:The woman quite likely wanted a romantic relationship with you.

That's all.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:54 am

seven wrote:Also, how is telling us the attractive manager is looking for for another job n you helped her with the resume relevant here.

I'm not questioning your choice of details in the post. I'm asking these things for my own understanding of some things.

TIA,
relevant to what? rashmun wasn't referring to any previous post, so relevance is meaningless here. he had started his own thread, and chose to do so on the subject that you see in the title of this thread. ja?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:56 am

swapna wrote:
seven wrote:Also, how is telling us the attractive manager is looking for for another job n you helped her with the resume relevant here.

TIA,
relevant to what? rashmun wasn't referring to any previous post, so relevance is meaningless here. he had started his own thread, and chose to do so on the subject that you see in the title of this thread. ja?

do you and douchemun undress each other or do you do it separately? do you wash his underwear now that you two have gone fully domestic?

also do you ask him which shade of nailpolish looks good on your toes?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:59 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

TIA,

do you and douchemun undress each other or do you do it separately? do you wash his underwear now that you two have gone fully domestic?

women can be calculating, cruel, and mean. and they never forget.  Image17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:03 am

Rashmun wrote:i became friends with her to the extent that occasionally we went out together for lunch.

who paid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:03 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

TIA,

who's the pitcher and who's the catcher? or upper/lower? I bet he pitches except when he cant manage a stiffy. am I rite or am I rite?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:06 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

TIA,

hahaha! i.e. lolu.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:11 am

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

TIA,

hahaha! i.e. lolu.

it's so cute to see you two being so supportive in public. I bet you clip his toe nails..what's your pet name for douchemun? do you call him rashu in a high pitch voice?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:17 am

swapna wrote:

TIA,

Relevant to his own post's point. Her looking for a job n him helping with resume doesn't say anything about her being cruel unforgiving unforgetting calculative nature.
Or maybe it is and I don't see how. Hence the question.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:18 am

swapna wrote:The woman quite likely wanted a romantic relationship with you. when caucasian women  share many details of a previous relationship with you, they're hinting that they're hoping for a similar one with you. I don't approve of that habit, but that's what it probably means.

you seriously believe this douche would attract women? well, maybe if she were a mini elephant looking for a mini sugar daddy...you fell for him coz you are starved for love & attention

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:20 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

hahaha! i.e. lolu.

it's so cute to see you two being so supportive in public. I bet you clip his toe nails..what's your pet name for douchemun? do you call him rashu in a high pitch voice?

In my opinion Propagandhi is a complete disgrace to his parents and his family. One has to wonder whether this is how his parents were communicating with each other and with him as he was growing up with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

hahaha! i.e. lolu.

In my opinion Propagandhi is a complete disgrace to his parents and his family. One has to wonder whether this is how his parents were communicating with each other and with him as he was growing up with them.

well we know what your parents did: threw you in a boarding school at 12 and said so long sucka...bwahahaha

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 am

Rashmun wrote:some time back i was talking to my apartment manager--a very attractive lady. i became friends with her to the extent that occasionally we went out together for lunch. nothing romantic though. just a platonic friendship. i also helped her draft her CV since she was looking for another job.
one of the things she told me stood out. she said she had had a fierce fight with her boyfriend and they had subsequently broken up. she said he is the only man she has truly ever loved. now he wants her back and is going all out to woo her, but because he had been nasty to her she has been giving him the cold shoulder for maybe an year. she feels confident that he will continue to persist in his efforts to win her back and after some more months she plans to forgive him and get back with him.
personally i hope the guy grows some balls and gets back with her only as platonic friends.
----
>>>Honestly, I think she may be hinting at more here. Read between the lines if there is an interest.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:26 am

Kris wrote:
Rashmun wrote:some time back i was talking to my apartment manager--a very attractive lady. i became friends with her to the extent that occasionally we went out together for lunch. nothing romantic though. just a platonic friendship. i also helped her draft her CV since she was looking for another job.
----
>>>Honestly, I think she may be hinting at more here. Read between the lines if there is an interest.

only if you read the lines in a different book. this douchemun is the epitome of a boring geek...not the type that would attract romantic attention. which is why he's still a virgin (to women)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:31 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hahaha! i.e. lolu.

well we know what your parents did: threw you in a boarding school at 12 and said so long sucka...bwahahaha

It was my wish to go to a boarding school. I used to read a lot of books as a child about children studying in boarding school--not just Tom Brown's school days, but also several others. My parents would always be asking me whether I was happy and whether I would like to come back and I would always say No since I was very happy playing tennis every single day in the tennis courts in my school and because many of my teachers were very good.
Your parents clearly failed you when they constantly abused you and beat you almost every day as you were growing up and this explains your current abnormal behavior, the suppressed anger, the proclivity to always abuse and bully. Because you were bullied by your own parents as your were growing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:39 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

hahaha! i.e. lolu.

It was my wish to go to a boarding school. I used to read a lot of books as a child about children studying in boarding school--not just Tom Brown's school days, but also several others. My parents would always be asking me whether I was happy and whether I would like to come back and I would always say No since I was very happy playing tennis every single day in the tennis courts in my school and because many of my teachers were very good.
Your parents clearly failed you when they constantly abused you and beat you almost every day as you were growing up and this explains your current abnormal behavior, the suppressed anger, the proclivity to always abuse and bully. Because you were bullied by your own parents as your were growing up.

dont bullshit us...you were being a tiring pest and your parents said get this douche outta here. it's clear that had a big impact on your adult life and your mental make up. it drove you into the arms of strong men and away from women. which is why you're a virgin in the same sense as a muslim woman: fond of the allah's way

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:07 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

dont bullshit us...you were being a tiring pest and your parents said get this douche outta here. it's clear that had a big impact on your adult life and your mental make up. it drove you into the arms of strong men and away from women. which is why you're a virgin in the same sense as a muslim woman: fond of the allah's way

nothing like that. i was always fond of reading and it so happened that i read several children books based on boarding schools and i greatly enjoyed reading these books. That's when i requested my parents that i wanted to study in a boarding school and they agreed to my request. but every year they would ask me whether i wished to continue being at boarding school.

---
why the silence on the fact that you were abused and spanked and bullied by your parents when you growing up? It is clear that your suppressed anger and willingness to readily abuse people originates because of how your parents treated you. I don't blame you for your obnoxious behavior; i blame your parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:14 am

Some of the children books i read when i was around nine or ten years old were what you may call girly books. These included the complete series of Enid Blyton's St. Clare's books and also Enid Blyton's Malory Towers books. (I also read most of Enid Blyton's books involving the Famous Five, Five Find Outers, etc. in which the protagonists are a mix of boys and girls.) These books portray life in a boarding school where the students are all girls. They are believed to be partly autobiographical. It was these books, together with Tom Brown's School Days, that fuelled my great desire to study in a boarding school. I wanted to do all those things which the students in the boarding schools were doing in the books. Like playing different games, having adventures, and doing mischief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am

Rashmun wrote:Some of the children books i read when i was around nine or ten years old were what you may call girly books. These included the complete series of Enid Blyton's St. Clare's books and also Enid Blyton's Malory Towers books. (I also read most of Enid Blyton's books involving the Famous Five, Five Find Outers, etc. in which the protagonists are a mix of boys and girls.) These books portray life in a boarding school where the students are all girls. They are believed to be partly autobiographical. It was these books, together with Tom Brown's School Days, that fuelled my great desire to study in a boarding school. I wanted to do all those things which the students in the boarding schools were doing in the books. Like playing different games, having adventures, and doing mischief.

yeah I read malory towers and five find outers series too, and told my parents I wanna go to a boarding school in London. they just laughed at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:52 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

nothing like that. i was always fond of reading and it so happened that i read several children books based on boarding schools and i greatly enjoyed reading these books. That's when i requested my parents that i wanted to study in a boarding school and they agreed to my request. but every year they would ask me whether i wished to continue being at boarding school.

---
why the silence on the fact that you were abused and spanked and bullied by your parents when you growing up? It is clear that your suppressed anger and willingness to readily abuse people originates because of how your parents treated you. I don't blame you for your obnoxious behavior; i blame your parents.

why the silence? your method is well known by most if not all for me to engage you in your wild fantasies. you should blame your parents (and other ancestors) for your mughal dick munching gene.

why dont you just admit that being abandoned at 12 was hurtful and influenced the type of people you seek out in your adulthood?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Kris wrote:
----

This is where I have a problem... Why can't women simply state it explicitly and sign their interest on a paper in triplicate in front of 2 notaries? That way we men dont have to misinterpret or even "miss out" the many hints (I am a super expert in missing out on all the hints).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:
----

This is where I have a problem... Why can't women simply state it explicitly and sign their interest on a paper in triplicate in front of 2 notaries? That way we men dont have to misinterpret or even "miss out" the many hints (I am a super expert in missing out on all the hints).

I think that's coz men are programmed to read FOUR times more than the intentions a woman indicates. She gotta be cautious, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:58 pm

seven wrote:Also, how is telling us the attractive manager is looking for another job n you helped her with the resume relevant here.

TIA,
Good work, seven. Must be watching columbus.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:09 pm

truthbetold wrote:
seven wrote:Also, how is telling us the attractive manager is looking for another job n you helped her with the resume relevant here.

TIA,

truth, you're becoming annoying now.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:The woman quite likely wanted a romantic relationship with you. when caucasian women  share many details of a previous relationship with you, they're hinting that they're hoping for a similar one with you. I don't approve of that habit, but that's what it probably means.

you seriously believe this douche would attract women? well, maybe if she were a mini elephant looking for a mini sugar daddy...you fell for him coz you are starved for love & attention

he definitely does NOT give off signs every minute of every day, as you do, that he'd sell his grandmother for one touch of some unknown, faceless woman.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

TIA,

truth, you're becoming annoying now.
You are welcome.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:22 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

he definitely does NOT give off signs every minute of every day, as you do, that he'd sell his grandmother for one touch of some unknown, faceless woman.

is that why you "fell" for him? does he make you feel like a natural (wo)man?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:This is where I have a problem... Why can't women simply state it explicitly and sign their interest on a paper in triplicate in front of 2 notaries? That way we men dont have to misinterpret or even "miss out" the many hints (I am a super expert in missing out on all the hints).

I think that's coz men are programmed to read FOUR times more than the intentions a woman indicates. She gotta be cautious, no?
That's the thing. Women don't hint at anything for the most part. It's only men who misunderstand and read too much. Poor women have to be overcautious and over-vigilant always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

is that why you "fell" for him? does he make you feel like a natural (wo)man?

are you going to prepare for that schoolboy pocket billiard tournament you are competing in, or are you going to stay here and keep fighting with others?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:23 pm

----
once a female colleague told me that you men can fight, say nasty things, abuse, etc. and forget all about it after a few days. but women never forget these things. even 20 years later they will continue to hold a grudge against you for being mean and nasty or abusive to them.

You can't even lie straight. In one thread, you say you have a fiance and live together and you would always be loyal to him/her/It and try to mislead people into thinking that it is Malini Iyengar even when everyone knows that it is "It".
And in another thread you hint that your apartment manager ( who of all people ,should know that you are living with "It") is dropping hints.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down