Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

door lock actuators

3 posters

Go down

door lock actuators Empty door lock actuators

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:35 am

trying to DIY and replace door lock actuators on both driver and passengers' side. been struggling with this for 6 hrs now...anyone do this on their own? my fucking day off is all wasted and I have a headache

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

door lock actuators Empty Re: door lock actuators

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:trying to DIY and replace door lock actuators on both driver and passengers' side. been struggling with this for 6 hrs now...anyone do this on their own? my fucking day off is all wasted and I have a headache

Actuators?...what are they ?...Wink

people who can afford cars with door lock "actuators" should go to the dealers.

I cant even afford a car with door locks..forget about actuators and otehr high tech gadgets.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:trying to DIY and replace door lock actuators on both driver and passengers' side. been struggling with this for 6 hrs now...anyone do this on their own? my fucking day off is all wasted and I have a headache

I cant even afford a car with door locks..forget about actuators and otehr high tech gadgets.
Same here. I bought some rope for a dollar at a garage sale and it holds my car doors together perfectly fine.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:33 pm

nevada wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Same here. I bought some rope for a dollar at a garage sale and it holds my car doors together perfectly fine.

Man...that is too costly and beyond my ability.... I would have bargained that for a quarter - if you go on sunday noon time, you can strike a bargain at these Garage Sales.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down