Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

door to door

Go down

door to door Empty door to door

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 9:00 am

men in power, or just men in general, have always astounded me...

https://nypost.com/2018/05/23/inside-jfks-door-to-door-search-for-a-french-call-girl-and-why-she-had-to-look-like-jackie/

In May 1961, an elderly woman in Paris heard a knock at the door of her six-story walk-up apartment. It was only the most powerful man in the world.
The president of the United States was going door-to-door hoping to find the call girl he had discreetly arranged to meet.

Back to top Go down

door to door Empty Re: door to door

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 24, 2018 10:48 am

rasāsvāda wrote:men in power, or just men in general, have always astounded me...

https://nypost.com/2018/05/23/inside-jfks-door-to-door-search-for-a-french-call-girl-and-why-she-had-to-look-like-jackie/

In May 1961, an elderly woman in Paris heard a knock at the door of her six-story walk-up apartment. It was only the most powerful man in the world.
The president of the United States was going door-to-door hoping to find the call girl he had discreetly arranged to meet.

dogs and hot-dogs, eh? that's all well established, incontrovertible, from time immemorial- on men Twisted Evil

au contraire , what about women, powerful or otherwise, in the same arena - what drives them? passion or defined objectives or both ? study

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 12:41 pm

ugh i had typed up a long and thoughtful reply and then the site crashed. ... will get back to this later, after i get over this sense of loss... lazy people like me don't like repeating stuff lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 24, 2018 1:02 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:ugh i had typed up a long and thoughtful reply and then the site crashed. ... will get back to this later, after i get over this sense of loss... lazy people like me don't like repeating stuff lol...

please do, because I am so tired of reading stuff that men write on this:

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 6:28 am

Deleted my post coz I didn’t cover the cases where there is genuine love. Only focused on mindless flings. 

Ask me something specific you may have on your mind. Hard to write an essay that covers all aspects Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down