Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi speech lacks Substance - Kapil Sibal

3 posters

Go down

Modi speech lacks Substance - Kapil Sibal Empty Modi speech lacks Substance - Kapil Sibal

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's maiden Independence Day speech lacked substance and he will have to walk the talk to prove that his statements do not end up as sound bytes, Congress leader and former Union Minister Kapil Sibal said today.

Let you be the judges:

Manmohan Singh - his last independence Speech

and Modi

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Modi speech lacks Substance - Kapil Sibal Empty Re: Modi speech lacks Substance - Kapil Sibal

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Can y'all imagine how it would've been had Rahul Gandhi given that speech as a PM. I can't! *shudder!*

Back to top Go down

Modi speech lacks Substance - Kapil Sibal Empty Re: Modi speech lacks Substance - Kapil Sibal

Post by SomeProfile Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Kapil Sibal's head lacks substance. End of discussion.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Yes...Substance! Off course. Sibal was looking for Khakhra and Dhokla preparation recipe in Modi's speech which he did not provide. Too bad.

I too was disappointed.

Instead Modi talked about farmers, crime, poverty, rape of girls, problems in society, business much like a Prime Minister would do.

I don't blame Sibal. Sibal was surprised, as he was not used to hear these from a PM.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:10 pm

I agree with Sibal.

Modi should have vowed to eradicate poverty in 10 years, challenged Naxalites to come to the ballot boxes, Warned the terrorists not to indulge in any terror acts, and promise to uphold India's secularism, fight "communalists, and sternely warn Pakistan that kashmir is part India, ...and oh...thank Sonia and Shazada (for their guidance).

I seriously think Modi should have at least thanks Sonia and Shahzada, but for whose stupidity, corruption, and arrogance, he would not have won the elections.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down