Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kapil Sibal targets Narendra Modi for telling lies and making outlandish claims

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kapil Sibal targets Narendra Modi for telling lies and making outlandish claims Empty Kapil Sibal targets Narendra Modi for telling lies and making outlandish claims

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Party spokesman and Union Minister Kapil Sibal alleged that after filing his nomination in Varanasi, Modi wrote a letter which again was "replete with half-truths."

"It talks about cleaning the Ganga being 'our mother'. He then cites Sabarmati as an example. He says when he took over as Chief Minister in 2001, the condition of Sabarmati was different from what it is in 2014. In fact, Sabarmati is bedevilled with the same problems which afflict the Ganga", he said in Delhi.

Sibal remarked, "Maa Ganga is very wise and it can distinguish between the good, the bad and the ugly... Modi invoked Gautam Buddha's name. What an irony. Buddha left his kingdom for Nirvana, Modi came to Varanasi for kingdom."

Rejecting Modi's claims of development in his home state, Sibal said, "vibrant Gujarat is full of vibrant lies. Lies are also vibrant and at the heart of all this is an administration run by a man for whom distorting facts is a daily routine."

He said that Modi's statement that "he will clean the Ganga with the touch of hand as if he is God" is in stark contrast to a survey of Central Pollution Control Board which said that the three most polluted rivers are in Gujarat - Sabarmati, Khari and Amlakhadi.

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/congress-targets-narendra-modi-for-invoking-maa-ganga-514033?pfrom=home-india

Back to top Go down

Kapil Sibal targets Narendra Modi for telling lies and making outlandish claims Empty Re: Kapil Sibal targets Narendra Modi for telling lies and making outlandish claims

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Kapil Sibal targets Narendra Modi for telling lies and making outlandish claims 17607818669828342620

Back to top Go down

Kapil Sibal targets Narendra Modi for telling lies and making outlandish claims Empty Re: Kapil Sibal targets Narendra Modi for telling lies and making outlandish claims

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:17 pm

yeah, right! you and all the other muslims like you will be driven out of india to Pakistan. So beware! The countdown starts. Only 4 weeks to go. Stay paranoid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzFo3YtF8s

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzFo3YtF8s

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Kinnera wrote:yeah, right! you and all the other muslims like you will be driven out of india to Pakistan. So beware! The countdown starts. Only 4 weeks to go. Stay paranoid!

If I am a Muslim then you are the pope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:58 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:yeah, right! you and all the other muslims like you will be driven out of india to Pakistan. So beware! The countdown starts. Only 4 weeks to go. Stay paranoid!

haha...ya i believe that you are a 'UP brahmin' who is all set to marry a 'Tambram'. ya rashmun, i do believe that. Promise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:33 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

haha...ya i believe that you are a 'UP brahmin' who is all set to marry a 'Tambram'. ya rashmun, i do believe that. Promise!

And I believe that you have been brainwashed into hating Muslims since your childhood so much so that u think they are out to get you. Sad to note that you were not instilled values of common decency and tolerance as you were growing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:47 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

And I believe that you have been brainwashed into hating Muslims since your childhood so much so that u think they are out to get you. Sad to note that you were not instilled values of common decency and tolerance as you were growing up.
eh? blah blah blah blah! I think this is the standard stuff you say to all who oppose what you're saying.

anyway...who's the paranoid one here? you or me? You believe that hindus can't be these nice accepting and tolerant people that they are and want to believe that they are like you folks...intolerant and violent. You are mirroring yourself in hindus and getting paranoid. So yeah, stay paranoid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:58 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

eh? blah blah blah blah! I think this is the standard stuff you say to all who oppose what you're saying.

anyway...who's the paranoid one here? you or me? You believe that hindus can't be these nice accepting and tolerant people that they are and want to believe that they are like you folks...intolerant and violent. You are mirroring yourself in hindus and getting paranoid. So yeah, stay paranoid.

You were the one who started making personal attacks. You were the one who showed you are incapable of discussing political issues with those who disagree with you. You were the who showed you have been brainwashed since your childhood into hating Muslims and not inculcating values of common decency and tolerance.

You claim to be a Hindu? My foot. You are a saffron chaddi. Chaddis do not represent hinduism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:13 am

Rashmun wrote:
You were the one who started making personal attacks. You were the one who showed you are incapable of discussing political issues with those who disagree with you. You were the who showed you have been brainwashed since your childhood into hating Muslims and not inculcating values of common decency and tolerance.

You claim to be a Hindu? My foot. You are a saffron chaddi. Chaddis do not represent hinduism.

Keep being fearful, hateful, and intolerant of hindus, while pretending to be a hindu brahmin (a wolf in a sheep's clothing can't hide for long-Panchatantra wisdom).  and yeah, keep pissing in your pants thinking about the saffron brigade. It's amusing!

ps: btw, you were the one who started equating the indian crowds with the nazis and modi with hitler. you are losing your mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:18 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Keep being fearful, hateful, and intolerant of hindus, while pretending to be a hindu brahmin (a wolf in a sheep's clothing can't hide for long-Panchatantra wisdom).  and yeah, keep pissing in your pants thinking about the saffron brigade. It's amusing!

Keep wearing your soiled saffron Chaddi and keep pooping in your pants when thinking of all your enemies, real and imaginary, and wondering what a great calamity will befall India if Adolf Modi does not become PM. Kinnera, you stink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:21 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Keep wearing your soiled saffron Chaddi and keep pooping in your pants when thinking of all your enemies, real and imaginary, and wondering what a great calamity will befall India if Adolf Modi does not become PM. Kinnera, you stink.
Without questioning the validity of India's democratic election process, it is crucial to remember the role played by the Modi government in the horrifying events that took place in Gujarat in 2002. The Muslim minority were overwhelmingly the victims of pillage, murder and terror, resulting in the deaths of more than 2,000 men, women and children. Women, in particular, were subjected to brutal acts of violence and were left largely unprotected by the security forces. Although some members of Narendra Modi's government are now facing trial, Modi himself repeatedly refuses to accept any responsibility or to render an apology. Such a failure of moral character and political ethics on the part of Modi is incompatible with India's secular constitution, which, in advance of many constitutions across the world, is founded on pluralist principles and seeks fair and full representation for minorities. Were he to be elected prime minister, it would bode ill for India's future as a country that cherishes the ideals of inclusion and protection for all its peoples and communities.

Anish Kapoor, artist
Homi K Bhabha, professor of the humanities, Harvard University
Salman Rushdie, novelist
Deepa Mehta, film director
Dayanita Singh, artist
Vivan Sundaram, artist
Dame Helena Kennedy, barrister
Imran Khan, solicitor
Mike Wood, British Member of Parliament
John McDonnell, British Member of Parliament
Fiona Mactaggart, British Member of Parliament
Jacqueline Bhabha, director of research, François-Xavier Bagnoud Center for Health and Human Rights, Harvard University
Kumar Shahani, film director
Geeta Kapur, art historian
Pragna Patel, director of the Southall Black Sisters
Sashi Kumar, film producer
Jayati Ghosh, economist
Prabhat Patnaik, economist
MK Raina, actor/film director
Ram Rahman, artist
Saeed Mirza, screenwriter
Anuradha Kapur, National School of Drama in Delhi
Kumkum Sangari, professor of English and the humanities, University of Wisconsin
Gautam Appa, emeritus professor, London School of Economics
Chetan Bhatt, professor of sociology, London School of Economics
Suresh Grover, director, Southall Monitoring Group

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/10/if-modi-elected-india-future-gujarat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:21 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The more you are frustrated and the more you get nasty, the more it is an indication that you are losing it. That's a good sign! Good times are ahead for India.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:28 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The more you are frustrated and the more you get nasty, the more it is an indication that you are losing it. That's a good sign! Good times are ahead for India.

LOL, u were the one who lost it and started making personal attacks at me thereby showing u are incapable of discussing political issues with people who disagree with u without getting nasty and abusive. Did u see my post just preceding this one? It is a letter written by different intellectuals and academics who say they are against Modi. Many of these intellectuals are Hindu. But to a soiled Chaddi wearing Chaddiwali like you, Kinnera, who keeps pooping in her Chaddi, and keeps stinking, all those Hindu intellectuals who oppose Modi must be Muslim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:54 am

Rashmun wrote:

LOL, u were the one who lost it and started making personal attacks at me thereby showing u are incapable of discussing political issues with people who disagree with u without getting nasty and abusive. Did u see my post just preceding this one? It is a letter written by different intellectuals and academics who say they are against Modi. Many of these intellectuals are Hindu. But to a soiled Chaddi wearing Chaddiwali like you, Kinnera, who keeps pooping in her Chaddi, and keeps stinking, all those Hindu intellectuals who oppose Modi must be Muslim.

Personal? Saying that you are a muslim, which you are, is offending?

'Intellectuals' and 'academics' have no guts to talk against muslims or say things as they are. Only 'hindu' intellectuals suffer from this malice. No surprises there. The word 'intellectual' is as abused in india as 'secularism' is. We don't use these terms much in US. A bunch of phonies in india are termed as intellectuals...the more phoney you are, the more intellectual you are considered to be. Only other phonies who want to feel like intellectuals themselves heed to those intellectuals. Others don't care!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Personal? Saying that you are a muslim, which you are, is offending?

'Intellectuals' and 'academics' have no guts to talk against muslims or say things as they are. Only 'hindu' intellectuals suffer from this malice. No surprises there. The word 'intellectual' is as abused in india as 'secularism' is. We don't use these terms much in US. A bunch of phonies in india are termed as intellectuals...the more phoney you are, the more intellectual you are considered to be. Only other phonies who want to feel like intellectuals themselves heed to those intellectuals. Others don't care!

To a pooping, farting, and stinking Chaddi all those who oppose Sanghis like Modi are Muslims so I am not really bothered by your barb, but it does show the depth of your hatred for Muslims. You obviously think it is a form of abuse to call someone a Muslim. Kinnera, is your entire family brainwashed or is it just you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:31 am

Rashmun wrote:
To a pooping, farting, and stinking Chaddi all those who oppose Sanghis like Modi are Muslims so I am not really bothered by your barb, but it does show the depth of your hatred for Muslims. You obviously think it is a form of abuse to call someone a Muslim. Kinnera, is your entire family brainwashed or is it just you?

haha! You are one who is offended for being called a muslim coz you took it as an abuse. That shows your attitude for muslims and your level of self-loathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:35 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

haha! You are one who is offended for being called a muslim coz you took it as an abuse. That shows your attitude for muslims and your level of self-loathing.

LOL. You were the one who started calling me Muslim after first making other personal attacks on me. Now that you got exposed you are busy trying to pull up that soiled saffron Chaddi to cover up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:39 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

LOL. You were the one who started calling me Muslim after first making other personal attacks on me. Now that you got exposed you are busy trying to pull up that soiled saffron Chaddi to cover up.

like what?
ps: btw, you were the one who started it by equating the indian crowds with the nazis and modi with hitler. you are losing your mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:44 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Other personal attacks? eh? ps: btw, you were the one who started it by equating the indian crowds with the nazis and modi with hitler. you are losing your mind.

I never made any personal attack on you and I am not the only person who has compared Modi with Hitler. Only yesterday Telugu Superstar Chiranjeevi called Modi a Hitler. Will you call him also a Muslim? Many others have compared Modi to Hitler.

It is not me, it is you who started with the personal attacks and it is also you who have lost your mind. Now that I decided to fire back at you you are making all kinds of excuses. But no excuse can now suffice to hide that soiled saffron Chaddi you are wearing. Henceforth whenever I feel like it I will pull your Chaddi down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:47 am

Rashmun wrote:
I never made any personal attack on you nd I am not the only person who has compared Modi with Hitler. Only yesterday Telugu Superstar Chiranjeevi called Modi a Hitler. Will you call him also a Muslim? Many others have compared Modi to Hitler.

It is not me, it is you who started with the personal attacks. Now that I decided to fire back at you you are making all kinds of excuses. But no excuse can now suffice to hide that soiled saffron Chaddi you are wearing. Henceforth whenever I feel like it I will pull your Chaddi down.

Really? Read all your posts above and read this post too.

btw, do tell me what personal attacks i made on you other than saying that you are muslim. If you take it as an abuse, then i feel sorry for you and the muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:51 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
I never made any personal attack on you nd I am not the only person who has compared Modi with Hitler. Only yesterday Telugu Superstar Chiranjeevi called Modi a Hitler. Will you call him also a Muslim? Many others have compared Modi to Hitler.

It is not me, it is you who started with the personal attacks. Now that I decided to fire back at you you are making all kinds of excuses. But no excuse can now suffice to hide that soiled saffron Chaddi you are wearing. Henceforth whenever I feel like it I will pull your Chaddi down.

btw, do tell me what personal attacks i made on you other than saying that you are muslim. If you take it as an abuse, then i feel sorry for you and the muslims.

And you don't feel sorry for yourself for calling someone a Muslim and thinking they will be insulted and offended by what you are calling them. Besides calling me a Muslim, this is what u wrote earlier:

https://such.forumotion.com/t22664-kapil-sibal-targets-narendra-modi-for-telling-lies-and-making-outlandish-claims#152862

Given what u have called me I would be well within my rights to call you a Chaddi bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:58 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

And you don't feel sorry for yourself for calling someone a Muslim and thinking they will be insulted and offended by what you are calling them. Besides calling me a Muslim, this is what u wrote earlier:

https://such.forumotion.com/t22664-kapil-sibal-targets-narendra-modi-for-telling-lies-and-making-outlandish-claims#152862

Given what u have called me I would be well within my rights to call you a Chaddi bitch.

omg! so you are offended abt being called a muslim. tsk! tsk! i am soooo sorry rashmun. i really am!  Sad 

You can go ahead and call me whatever you want. I ain't taking any of those personally, so they won't stick to me. By stooping low, you show your true colors. It won't affect me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:04 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

omg! so you are offended for calling you a muslim. tsk! tsk! i am soooo sorry rashmun. i really am!  Sad 

You can go ahead and call me whatever you want. I ain't taking any of those personally, so they won't stick to me. By stooping low, you show your true colors. It won't affect me.

U didn't just call me a Muslim, u said other things as well. So yeah if u can call me a Muslim--which is in fact a Chaddi lie--and also call me hateful, fearful, intolerant, and a wolf in sheep's clothing then sure I can call you a Chaddi bitch. If I am stooping low it is because I am communicating with u at the low level to which u descended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:10 am

Rashmun wrote:

U didn't just call me a Muslim, u said other things as well. So yeah if u can call me a Muslim and also call me hateful, fearful, intolerant, and a wolf in sheep's clothing then sure I can call you a Chaddi bitch. If I am stooping low it is because I am communicating with u at the low level to which u descended.

Read all your posts. That is what is reflected. Your paranoia, your hated, your intolerance for hindus is all over the place. You are so paranoid that you see them as nazis. And yeah, wolf in sheep's clothing because you are not a brahmin and you damn well know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:11 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

U didn't just call me a Muslim, u said other things as well. So yeah if u can call me a Muslim and also call me hateful, fearful, intolerant, and a wolf in sheep's clothing then sure I can call you a Chaddi bitch. If I am stooping low it is because I am communicating with u at the low level to which u descended.

Read all your posts. That is what is reflected. Your paranoia, your hated, your intolerance for hindus is all over the place. You are so paranoid that you see them as nazis. And yeah, wolf in sheep's clothing because you are not a brahmin and you damn well know that.

Chaddi bitch, keep barking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:13 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You are the one barking, not me Smile. Go ahead...stoop as low as you can. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You are the one barking, not me Smile. Go ahead...stoop as low as you can. Smile

You were the one who who started barking first while wearing that soiled saffron Chaddi. Incidentally your bad mood might stem from the fact that you have stopped having intimate tête-à-tête webcam yahoo chats with Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You were the one who who started barking first while wearing that soiled saffron Chaddi. Incidentally your bad mood might stem from the fact that you have stopped having intimate tête-à-tête webcam yahoo chats with Bittu.

haha, so you are stooping low on your fantasies too. Go ahead! whatever makes you happy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:33 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

haha, so you are stooping low on your fantasies too. Go ahead! whatever makes you happy Smile

Do u deny having yahoo chats with Bittu? Also, do you deny that Bittu would say lewd and vulgar things to u on chaikaapi chat and u would lap it all up? Not just me, there are others who have witnessed your sick behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:46 am

Rashmun wrote:

Do u deny having yahoo chats with Bittu? Also, do you deny that Bittu would say lewd and vulgar things to u on chaikaapi chat and u would lap it all up? Not just me, there are others who have witnessed your sick behavior.
Ya, ya. stoop low. imagine and believe whatever you want to. no-holds barred! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Ya, ya. stoop low. imagine and believe whatever you want to. no-holds barred! Smile

https://such.forumotion.com/t5499-chat-room-romance-now-at-its-peak#43469

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t3692-exclusively-for-bittu-s-viewing-pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:14 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Thanks for taking the trouble to pull it out Smile. What i see is the 'inactive' statuses for the most part. The blanks beside the names are smileys. So what is it that i said that i shld feel bad about, anyway?  Rolling Eyes . Should i have got into an abusive mode, hurled all the choicest abuses, instead of saying 'kaam karo bittu' and then becoming inactive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:16 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

eh? why is this bad? are you nuts or something? lol!

edit: link to that video that i posted (enjoying that song now) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L8ScMJqm5s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:26 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Kinnera defending Bittu's right to post pictures of under-age girls ( see also her other posts on this thread):

https://such.forumotion.com/t3119-my-idea-of-a-gorgeous-white-girl#26791

Every other person posting on that thread--other than Kinnera and Bittu--found that picture objectionable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:33 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera defending Bittu's right to post pictures of under-age girls ( see also her other posts on this thread):

Every other person posting on that thread--other than Kinnera and Bittu--found that picture objectionable.
If people like you have twisted and dirty minds, what do i do? The fault is not mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:37 am

I guess you are busy trying to pull out more posts. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Noticing the love between Kinnera and Bittu, Uppili opens a new "exclusive" thread for the two lovers:

https://such.forumotion.com/t6103-bittu-kinny#48274

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Noticing the love between Kinnera and Bittu, Uppili opens a new "exclusive" thread for the two lovers:

LOL! That's cute of Uppili.

Bring on more, Rashmun. Show us that you have no life. I feel flattered that you are so obsessed about me. I have some time to waste today. Chilling out after a hard and busy week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

After earlier defending Bittu's right to post a picture of an underage girl Kinnera finally expresses outrage at his posting a video (made by some pedophile) of an underage girl having sex:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4446-saturday-morning-desi-pr0n#35877

But in a subsequent post in the same thread she again defends Bittu claiming he must have posted the video so as to "shock" the other posters on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:
After earlier defending Bittu's right to post a picture of an underage girl
Read that thread again, mr. moron. looks like you have comprehension problems. Read it again and again and again until you comprehend it. ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

After earlier defending Bittu's right to post a picture of an underage girl Kinnera finally expresses outrage at his posting a video (made by some pedophile) of an underage girl having sex:

But in a subsequent post in the same thread she again defends Bittu claiming he must have posted the video so as to "shock" the other posters on this forum

CH poster chameli claims Kinnera is over-protective of Bittu as if she is Bittu's mother. Chameli finds this behavior puzzling:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4838p150-to-flimflam#38953

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
CH poster chameli claims Kinnera is over-protective of Bittu as if she is Bittu's mother. Chameli finds this behavior puzzling:

Your obsession about me and bittu is puzzling too. I think you should start another thread and post all your dug-up links there. I will look into them whenever i have nothing better to do. It's easier to look up if it's all in a separate thread, you know! So yeah, pls do the needful since you have no life.
Right now i am bored with this. Too saturated. Yawn! Let me move on to the other threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Bittu says his fantasy is to rape a woman after knocking her unconscious using chloroform. Kinnera finds it funny and appreciates Bittu's sense of humor:

https://such.forumotion.com/t9608-sexual-harassment-by-bittu-etc#72873

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Bittu says his fantasy is to rape a woman after knocking her unconscious using chloroform. Kinnera finds it funny and appreciates Bittu's sense of humor:

https://such.forumotion.com/t9608-sexual-harassment-by-bittu-etc#72873

Kinnera's friend Tracy is accused of sharing a family picture of Kinnera with other members of this forum without Kinnera's permission. Kinnera defends Tracy's right to do so:

https://such.forumotion.com/t21566-my-foolish-friend#148415

Kinnera does not mention whether she has asked her other family members ( who are also in the picture she shared with Tracy) if they are ok having their picture circulated amongst strangers with the knowledge of their identity.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Rash
You have no class. You never know when to stop arguing and move on.
Fight on ideas. Don't drag old personal fights into new discussions.

As you grow in years you must learn to shed some bad habits.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next