Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would New Delhi dare to act against the Hindu Taliban

2 posters

Go down

Would New Delhi dare to act against the Hindu Taliban Empty Would New Delhi dare to act against the Hindu Taliban

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:43 pm

AMIT Shah is a new word in the Sangh parivar jargon. It means loyalty. Shah is, without any doubt, Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Man Friday. But what differentiates him from others is the blind faith he has in his master, Modi. Amit Shah was given the task to polarise the biggest state of Uttar Pradesh. He won the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) 71 seats out of 80 in the Lok Sabha in the recent elections.

Modi has now put Shah at the head of the BJP to spread the same divisive ideas, the Hindutava, all over the country. One thing is clear from his appointment: resistance to extremists has worn out so much that even a fanatic Hindu like Shah can occupy the highest position in the Sangh parivar. He is openly trying to put RSS and Modi's government on the same page. For example, Kaptan Singh Solanki, appointed as governor of Haryana, is a hardcore RSS member. What it conveys is that the BJP is willing to be used as an instrument of RSS.

http://www.mainstreamweekly.net/article5123.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Would New Delhi dare to act against the Hindu Taliban Empty Re: Would New Delhi dare to act against the Hindu Taliban

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Modi ji, Amit ji, and RSS/BJP are the UNIFYING forces - they are uniting the hindus.

Cong(i), Commies, and iSlamo-apologists are the DIVISIVE forces - diving the hindus all along.

Cong(i) is desperate to find a slogan and a catchy altrenative phrase to replace "communal forces"

Haven't you noticed that Cong(i) has stopped using that wordage?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down