Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amit ji on Mission-44

2 posters

Go down

Amit ji on Mission-44  Empty Amit ji on Mission-44

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:58 am

....Along with senior party leader JP Nadda, Ram Madhav and the party's in-charge and co-in-charge, respectively, of Jammu and Kashmir affairs, Avinash Rai Khanna and RP Singh, Shah will leave for Jammu on Sunday. He is to hold a public rally in Kathua on Monday.

I guess they will have to come out with some fancy "schemes" to set the ball "rolling"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Amit ji on Mission-44  Empty Re: Amit ji on Mission-44

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....Along with senior party leader JP Nadda, Ram Madhav and the party's in-charge and co-in-charge, respectively, of Jammu and Kashmir affairs, Avinash Rai Khanna and RP Singh, Shah will leave for Jammu on Sunday. He is to hold a public rally in Kathua on Monday.

I guess they will have to come out with some fancy "schemes" to set the ball "rolling"
you mean creative ways to fan communal violence

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Exactly...but in kashmir he has to deal with proessional koranic killers. Hindus need more starter fluid to start up and warm up..even if mission 44 fails, kasmiris will hv to be shown their plkace, and he will.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Exactly...but in kashmir he has to deal with proessional koranic killers. Hindus need more starter fluid to start up and warm up..even if mission 44 fails, kasmiris will hv to be shown their plkace, and he will.

speakth the president of Hindu Salafi Samsthan

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:14 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

speakth the president of Hindu Salafi Samsthan

Tamil please...Razz

I miss pirabhakaran, and this guy could have done so much for hindus - a la Shivaji - instead he wasted his skills and fire on silly ealam nonstarter.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down