Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***** Mission nAccomplished *****

3 posters

Go down

***** Mission nAccomplished ***** Empty ***** Mission nAccomplished *****

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Mission accomplished in TN. Traitor defeated. If the old traitor dies before the next election, the traitor familiy dynasty will end.

During the election some were for camapaigning against Congress. I argued that DMK should be the primary target during the election. Hindians are the enemy. MK is the traitor. I have respect for the enemy depending on his behaviour but contempt for traitor.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

***** Mission nAccomplished ***** Empty Re: ***** Mission nAccomplished *****

Post by charvaka Mon May 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Mission accomplished in TN. Traitor defeated. If the old traitor dies before the next election, the traitor familiy dynasty will end.

During the election some were for camapaigning against Congress. I argued that DMK should be the primary target during the election. Hindians are the enemy. MK is the traitor. I have respect for the enemy depending on his behaviour but contempt for traitor.
Congratulations. It is indeed a happy moment for democracy that millions of Tamil people voted per the Indian constitution to boot out a corrupt government. Congratulations that your hard work is bearing fruit.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Mission accomplished in TN. Traitor defeated. If the old traitor dies before the next election, the traitor familiy dynasty will end.

You should start posting here in Tamil!, இந்த மாதிரி
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 16, 2011 10:29 pm

[quote="charvaka"]
Kayalvizhi wrote:people voted per the Indian constitution to boot out a corrupt government. Congratulations that your hard work is bearing fruit.

It has nothing to do with Hindian constitution. I just wanted to teach people what happens to a traitor. No

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down