Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

innovation

3 posters

Go down

innovation Empty innovation

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:10 pm

http://www.google.co.in/patents/US5522096

innovation 10506623_759048564140833_2551449911721962706_o

Back to top Go down

innovation Empty Re: innovation

Post by Kris Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:09 pm

That is a cleve idea. I wish I could think up ideas like this.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:15 am

Neat!

btw, mom and dad loved the bidets that we installed at home that they are taking a couple back home, for my brother's home. Whoever is going to introduce bidets in india is going to make big bucks. I am sure they are going to get very popular in india. There's big money to be made there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:17 am

Kinnera wrote:Neat!

btw, mom and dad loved the bidets that we installed at home that they are taking a couple back home, for my brother's home. Whoever is going to introduce bidets in india is going to make big bucks. I am sure they are going to get very popular in india. There's big money to be made there.

they already have bidets in indian bathrooms, no? atleast mom dad have had it for years, of course it has an installed pipe with a turning handle, but it works!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:19 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

they already have bidets in indian bathrooms, no? atleast mom dad have had it for years, of course it has an installed pipe with a turning handle, but it works!
That's what they have right now, but don't they have to use their hands though, unlike the ones that we get here? These are totally hands-free, hence very hygienic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:22 am

What kind of bidet is this? All modern toilets in India come with handheld bidets. Costs around 600 bucks.

innovation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnIi7xKeonH9lmLewsdbanwZMbaWL2qR1dP5FLZbA6R-MbE2ReNw
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:25 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

What kind of bidet is this? All modern toilets in India come with handheld bidets. Costs around 600 bucks.
http://www.amazon.com/Bidet-Neo-120-Elite-Series/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1408976633&sr=8-2&keywords=bidets

These are not handheld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:26 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

innovation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnIi7xKeonH9lmLewsdbanwZMbaWL2qR1dP5FLZbA6R-MbE2ReNw
Ya, these are what i saw everywhere in India. Better than the lottas, but not as good as the hands free ones that we get here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:29 am

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Ya, these are what i saw everywhere in India. Better than the lottas, but not as good as the hands free ones that we get here.

Rents don't have the one with handles... it's sorta like the ones here, but works off a chakri type thing, nal or whatever you call it, installed on the wall. Not many options to it... the more you turn it, the faster it will come. Also, it malfunctions a bit and start off FAAASSSTT the moment you turn it, thus shocking... things. Then you have to bring it at a medium low.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:30 am

If you want to look at other models:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bidets

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:35 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://www.google.co.in/patents/US5522096

kis punarchakran?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:38 am

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Why is 'handsfree' better? At $35, it seems a needlessly expensive solution compared to the $10 hands on device. I also use it to hose down the shower area, bathroom walls etc.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:41 am

indophile wrote:

kis punarchakran?

is punarchakram hindi for recycled?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:42 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Why is 'handsfree' better? At $35, it seems a needlessly expensive solution compared to the $10 hands on device. I also use it to hose down the shower area, bathroom walls etc.
$ 25 extra and you can use it for years, day after day. That's the best you can get for the buck. Why is 'handsfree' better? Use it and you'll know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:47 am

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Why is 'handsfree' better? At $35, it seems a needlessly expensive solution compared to the $10 hands on device. I also use it to hose down the shower area, bathroom walls etc.
$ 25 extra and you can use it for years, day after day. That's the best you can get for the buck. Why is 'handsfree' better? Use it and you'll know!
I have and couldn't see any great advantage to justify the cost. Hence the question.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
I have and couldn't see any great advantage to justify the cost. Hence the question.
You can't come to that conclusion without trying it Smile. (why do i feel that you, with your IIM business brain, are already making plans to introduce these kind of bidets in india and make big bucks Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
indophile wrote:

kis punarchakran?

is punarchakram hindi for recycled?
I thought so.

indophile

Back to top Go down