Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swami Nityananda must undergo potency test - Supreme Court

5 posters

Go down

Swami Nityananda must undergo potency test - Supreme Court Empty Swami Nityananda must undergo potency test - Supreme Court

Post by indophile Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:24 am

How do they do it - by blood test, or the so called Penthouse test?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Swami Nityananda must undergo potency test - Supreme Court Empty Re: Swami Nityananda must undergo potency test - Supreme Court

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:12 am

Perhaps, Ranjita will volunteer to be the participant and Amrita, Abhishek's lawyer friend, Kushboo and M(R)S Sharma will be the judges.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Swami Nityananda must undergo potency test - Supreme Court Empty Re: Swami Nityananda must undergo potency test - Supreme Court

Post by Maria S Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:42 pm

I guess the Indian Supreme Court must be bored and needs something entertaining and titillating, to break the monotony of serious business-judging serious cases. 

Proving fertility is one thing..but, seriously, proving male potency in any reliable way? There are some medical conditions (like Diabetes) which *may/may not impact erectile function..but, unless the "accused" has claimed he has a medical condition (which can be verified by lab investigations) or other genetic/anatomical dysfunction which makes him 100% dysfunctional..wonder how reliable these mostly "psychological" testing procedures can be.

Anyways, never a dull moment with the smiling, charming..ok, naughty Nithya..as in Nithyananda Swamigal (no offense to his followers).
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Maria S wrote:I guess the Indian Supreme Court must be bored and needs something entertaining and titillating, to break the monotony of serious business-judging serious cases. 

Proving fertility is one thing..but, seriously, proving male potency in any reliable way? There are some medical conditions (like Diabetes) which *may/may not impact erectile function..but, unless the "accused" has claimed he has a medical condition (which can be verified by lab investigations) or other genetic/anatomical dysfunction which makes him 100% dysfunctional..wonder how reliable these mostly "psychological" testing procedures can be.

Anyways, never a dull moment with the smiling, charming..ok, naughty Nithya..as in Nithyananda Swamigal (no offense to his followers).

Right now my enemy #1 is Sadhguru. He builds an empire in my backyard and made me a simple Sadhaguru.

Life is cruel.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:57 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Maria S wrote:I guess the Indian Supreme Court must be bored and needs something entertaining and titillating, to break the monotony of serious business-judging serious cases. 

Right now my enemy #1 is Sadhguru.  He builds an empire in my backyard and made me a simple Sadhaguru.

Life is cruel.

you ain't no sAdha .. always such a masAlaa man that you are!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:06 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Right now my enemy #1 is Sadhguru.  He builds an empire in my backyard and made me a simple Sadhaguru.

Life is cruel.

you ain't no sAdha  .. always such a masAlaa man that you are!

mAshallah I will be a Guru for Sada.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:02 am

His potency-performance issues (!) aside, looks like Nithya Dhyanapeetam (how cute is that title he gave himself!) won this case against Aaarthi in a US Federal Court and was awarded half-a-million $ for slander. 

It is something to see adult, educated and independent women, as many of his followers are, travel all the way from their homes to follow some man leaving their families-spouses behind, willing and voluntarily play a role in mutual seduction for a long time..and then make false allegations- for money and publicity. 
Does is really take more than a few seconds to look at this charismatic, self-absorbed, camera-loving religious leader (or any man, for that matter) to see how he operates:) I guess the US Federal Court agrees. 

http://www.court.us/idar32186298/nearly_half_a_million_dollar_judgment_in_favor_of_nithyananda_dhyanapeetam_of_ohio_issued_by_u_s__f.htm
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:08 am

Maria S wrote:His potency-performance issues (!) aside, looks like Nithya Dhyanapeetam (how cute is that title he gave himself!) won this case against Aaarthi in a US Federal Court and was awarded half-a-million $ for slander. 

It is something to see adult, educated and independent women, as many of his followers are, travel all the way from their homes to follow some man leaving their families-spouses behind, willing and voluntarily play a role in mutual seduction for a long time..and then make false allegations- for money and publicity. 
Does is really take more than a few seconds to look at this charismatic, self-absorbed, camera-loving religious leader (or any man, for that matter) to see how he operates:) I guess the US Federal Court agrees. 

http://www.court.us/idar32186298/nearly_half_a_million_dollar_judgment_in_favor_of_nithyananda_dhyanapeetam_of_ohio_issued_by_u_s__f.htm
I feel sorry for Aarthi. She's the biggest loser! It's a cult and she got sucked in. You'll never know the power of the cults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down