Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...Vijayawada is the New Capital for the Andhrans

+2
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

So...Vijayawada is the New Capital for the Andhrans Empty So...Vijayawada is the New Capital for the Andhrans

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:21 pm

....... When are the Rayalaseemans starting their independence movement?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

So...Vijayawada is the New Capital for the Andhrans Empty Re: So...Vijayawada is the New Capital for the Andhrans

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Nothing will happen as CBN already announced sops for R-seema. Jagan, his sister and mother will probably jump up and down for a couple of days and others close to him will do an Odarpu crying session in Kurnool and go home.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

So...Vijayawada is the New Capital for the Andhrans Empty Re: So...Vijayawada is the New Capital for the Andhrans

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:08 am

So, here was what Jagan did:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/How-Jagan-was-managed/articleshow/41817276.cms

Very Happy

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:13 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:So, here was what Jagan did:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/How-Jagan-was-managed/articleshow/41817276.cms

Very Happy
* Sources said the government's strategy was to create a schism between coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema MLAs in the YSR Congress
Really! this doesn't apply to TDP MLAs & MPs?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:50 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Very Happy
* Sources said the government's strategy was to create a schism between coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema MLAs in the YSR Congress
Well, Jagan panicked and buckled under pressure.

Just imagine what he will do if someone phones and says that the govt. is getting a room ready at Tihar or Chanchalguda (I don't know whether they have a separate jail for AP) to house a very high profile and filthy rich AP politician!    Very Happy

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Very Happy

Just imagine what he will do if someone phones and says that the govt. is getting a room ready at Tihar or Chanchalguda (I don't know whether they have a separate jail for AP) to house a very high profile and filthy rich AP politician!    Very Happy
I hear Jagan owns a lot of RE in and around Vijayawada; guess who is going to be whose peon.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:09 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Very Happy

I hear Jagan owns a lot of RE in and around Vijayawada; guess who is going to be whose peon.
CD

You have direct access to such personal information. But we lay people know all of jagan's property belongs to the AP people.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:16 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Very Happy

CD

You have direct access to such personal information. But we lay people know all of jagan's property belongs to the AP people.
Isn't that is true for 99% percent of Indian politicians including your guru CBN

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

CD

Isn't that is true for 99% percent of Indian politicians including your guru CBN
CBN is just another politician but more responsive to people needs than jagan, congress and other politicians like laloo.  Unlike you I do not feel obligated to support CBN. If his actions help people of my state of origin, I appreciate that.  If you care to check, I have shared my differences with his policies. 

CBN is the best available choice in AP at this time. 

Trying to hide the mountain of corruption (of jagan) behind other small time political sand dunes is a pathetic attempt. Let jagan cough up all his ill earned money and then spend 10 to 15 year in jail.  May be then we can discuss his future.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:12 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

CD

CBN is just another politician but more responsive to people needs than jagan, congress and other politicians like laloo.  Unlike you I do not feel obligated to support CBN. If his actions help people of my state of origin, I appreciate that.  If you care to check, I have shared my differences with his policies. 

CBN is the best available choice in AP at this time. 

Trying to hide the mountain of corruption (of jagan) behind other small time political sand dunes is a pathetic attempt. Let jagan cough up all his ill earned money and then spend 10 to 15 year in jail.  May be then we can discuss his future.
CBN has done a grand ZERO to the state unless you think HYD encompasses the entire A.P but I never saw you criticize him; given his track record he is the worst person to lead the new A.P and it is showing already.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:21 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Very Happy

That is not really surprising! After all, allegedly he has 863 crores of public money to splurge on.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:54 pm

rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Very Happy

That is not really surprising! After all, allegedly he has 863 crores of public money to splurge on.
Raw,

Ypu are grossly under informed.  That 863 crore is the number that ED already seized.  That is a small change compared to many times more money looted from public.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:58 pm

truthbetold wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Raw,

Ypu are grossly under informed.  That 863 crore is the number that ED already seized.  That is a small change compared to many times more money looted from public.
Totally agreed, he never talks about 2000 odd crores that CBN invested in Singapore and in other places as well as the riches of his benamis in the US.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Raw,

Totally agreed, he never talks about 2000 odd crores that CBN invested in Singapore and in other places as well as the riches of his benamis in the US.

is this something well known in your yeduguri family? if so why didnt uncle let loose the dogs of CBI on CBN when he was in power?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down