Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chromecast fights

3 posters

Go down

chromecast fights Empty chromecast fights

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Me casting my songs thru my laptop. XH cancelling that and casting NaMo speeches thru his iPhone, and x-bil his songs thru his iphone; literally cutting off each other and casting ours... actually x-bil and i are ganged up axing all NaMo speeches.

Man, xh is such a buddha boring dude. Can't believe I was ever married to him.

Back to top Go down

chromecast fights Empty Re: chromecast fights

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Me casting my songs thru my laptop. XH cancelling that and casting NaMo speeches thru his iPhone, and x-bil his songs thru his iphone; literally cutting off each other and casting ours... actually x-bil and i are ganged up axing all NaMo speeches.

What is unbelievable is that you are still living with the buddha bording xh and still complaining about him as though the boring buddha dude is still your husband.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:32 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Me casting my songs thru my laptop. XH cancelling that and casting NaMo speeches thru his iPhone, and x-bil his songs thru his iphone; literally cutting off each other and casting ours... actually x-bil and i are ganged up axing all NaMo speeches.

What is unbelievable is that you are still living with the buddha bording xh and still complaining about him as though the boring buddha dude is still your husband.

stubborn one at that. he watched Namo videos on his phone all through our songs, refusing to keep his volume down. Then once we got up, he pushed his videos to the tv.

Well, if we are looking at replacing XH (as a roomie), then there will be another dude with a new set of problems. I am getting older and crankier. Wouldn't have the energy to adapt to another old cranky dude. And if I marry someone else, I may have to share a bedroom with him!! Now that's something that's not happening. I yell at kids if they talk loudly anywhere in the house at certain points***. A snoring body next to me, I will turn into a zombie. Better to continue with XH or go single (which has its own issues).

*** i have tinnitus like my dad and he is super hard of hearing now, like his other sibs. Knowing this, I can see how in my future, kids will have a party when I am older and sleeping and could not hear them scream.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:36 am

ah welcome to the tinnitus club. it's my ever present comforting friend. i wouldn't be able to function without my lovely chirping cricket friends.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:43 am

he is.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:05 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

stubborn one at that. he watched Namo videos on his phone all through our songs, refusing to keep his volume down. Then once we got up, he pushed his videos to the tv.

Well, if we are looking at replacing XH (as a roomie), then there will be another dude with a new set of problems. I am getting older and crankier. Wouldn't have the energy to adapt to another old cranky dude. And if I marry someone else, I may have to share a bedroom with him!! Now that's something that's not happening. I yell at kids if they talk loudly anywhere in the house at certain points***. A snoring body next to me, I will turn into a zombie. Better to continue with XH or go single (which has its own issues).

*** i have tinnitus like my dad and he is super hard of hearing now, like his other sibs. Knowing this, I can see how in my future, kids will have a party when I am older and sleeping and could not hear them scream

You missed the whole point.. (We have read all these reasons).

My point is once he is a XH, you have lost your right to criticize hims about his quirks and characteristics. Is your XH complaining about your quirks ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:04 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

*** i have tinnitus like my dad and he is super hard of hearing now, like his other sibs. Knowing this, I can see how in my future, kids will have a party when I am older and sleeping and could not hear them scream

My point is once he is a XH, you have lost your right to criticize hims about his quirks and characteristics. Is your XH complaining about your quirks ?

I can crib about him like a roomie Very Happy

Oh yeah I have a longer list of quirks. He sure does complain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:11 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I can crib about him like a roomie Very Happy

Oh yeah I have a longer list of quirks. He sure does complain.

Many of my relatives and many in town think I am now divorced....I told my wife yesterday "Luck never favors me with rewards like that."

And here I am looking you and XH and all your relatives and the world (including Michelle2 MadamSir) think you are living an unhappy married life, while you both are actually living a happily unmarried life together...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:23 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:ah welcome to the tinnitus club. it's my ever present comforting friend. i wouldn't be able to function without my lovely chirping cricket friends.

Yeah I had it on and off as a kid, but lately it's been more on and less off. Actually it was very mild and so mild that I had got used to it. It's only earlier this year that my sis clued me into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down