Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISIS Political Islamists treating Non-Muslim Girls As Sex Slaves

5 posters

Go down

ISIS Political Islamists treating Non-Muslim Girls As Sex Slaves Empty ISIS Political Islamists treating Non-Muslim Girls As Sex Slaves

Post by rawemotions Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:54 am

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/asia/isis-raping-selling-girls-as-sex-slaves-173109.html

Excerpts
There are, she says, three "rooms of horror" where the women are raped, often by different men and throughout the day.

"They treat us like slaves. We are always 'given' to different men. Some arrive straight from Syria," she says.

ISIS has made huge territorial gains across northern Iraq and parts of Syria, capturing thousands of women and children according to an Amnesty International report last month.

"They threaten us and beat us if we try to resist. Often I wish they would beat me so hard I will die. But they are cowards even in this. None of them have the courage to end our suffering."

Mayat says some of the youngest girls have stopped talking because of the abuse and were taken away by their captors. Many of the women have attempted to end their lives.

"Sometimes I feel as though it will never end. And if it did, my life would remain forever scarred by the torture I have suffered the past few weeks," Mayat says. "Even if I survive, I don't think I'll be able to remove this horror from my mind."

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

ISIS Political Islamists treating Non-Muslim Girls As Sex Slaves Empty Re: ISIS Political Islamists treating Non-Muslim Girls As Sex Slaves

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:04 am

rawemotions wrote:http://www.indiatimes.com/news/asia/isis-raping-selling-girls-as-sex-slaves-173109.html

Excerpts
There are, she says, three "rooms of horror" where the women are raped, often by different men and throughout the day.

"They treat us like slaves. We are always 'given' to different men. Some arrive straight from Syria," she says.

ISIS has made huge territorial gains across northern Iraq and parts of Syria, capturing thousands of women and children according to an Amnesty International report last month.

"They threaten us and beat us if we try to resist. Often I wish they would beat me so hard I will die. But they are cowards even in this. None of them have the courage to end our suffering."

Mayat says some of the youngest girls have stopped talking because of the abuse and were taken away by their captors. Many of the women have attempted to end their lives.

"Sometimes I feel as though it will never end. And if it did, my life would remain forever scarred by the torture I have suffered the past few weeks," Mayat says. "Even if I survive, I don't think I'll be able to remove this horror from my mind."

Mian Saheb, and Maulana Al-Akbari and Gaywala would like to protest your description. They will confirm that Islamic State warriors are peaceful and doing only what their holy koran allows them. They would even like Indian Al-Q to learn from these "warriors" so they could practice their religion on hindu girls.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

ISIS Political Islamists treating Non-Muslim Girls As Sex Slaves Empty Re: ISIS Political Islamists treating Non-Muslim Girls As Sex Slaves

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:31 am

I read the whole news report. It's chilling! Are these isis guys humans or monsters?
Obama is going to address the nation today wrt isis. right? Hope he takes stern action and annihilates those bastards and their organization and that barbaric ideology.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:18 pm

they are only repeating what ghauri ,abdali , ghazni did to hindus few hundred years ago . so what's new ??  Rolling Eyes

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:22 pm

ashdoc wrote:they are only repeating what ghauri ,abdali , ghazni did to hindus few hundred years ago . so what's new ??  Rolling Eyes

Of course...what they did was good to hindus as it "purified" them.

That is why Mian and Maulana Sahibs dont criticize the musalmans. Those who converted were not touched and they stayed pure - the purdah signifies purity...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Kinnera wrote:I read the whole news report. It's chilling! Are these isis guys humans or monsters?
Obama is going to address the nation today wrt isis. right? Hope he takes stern action and annihilates those bastards and their organization and that barbaric ideology.

These guys should be nipped in the bed. Just carpet bomb them and finish them in their own brutal method - before the world's anger dissipates.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:I read the whole news report. It's chilling! Are these isis guys humans or monsters?

These guys should be nipped in the bed. Just carpet bomb them and finish them in their own brutal method - before the world's anger dissipates.
same should be done to the boko haram .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:23 pm

ashdoc wrote:they are only repeating what ghauri ,abdali , ghazni did to hindus few hundred years ago . so what's new ??  Rolling Eyes
Year: 1947
Occasion: Partition of India to India/Pakistan

Soon after partition Muslim invaders from across border storm into Jammu and Kashmir region. There was no one to stop them.

Muslim invaders raped thousands of Kashmiri women in Kashmir Valley. Many bastard children born in J&K next year. 
Year: 2014
ISIS is doing the same

What's the difference? None!
They practice male hegemony.... exactly what they learn from their book.

Again... and again and again and again.

Nothing new.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:22 pm

..and by the Concept of the heart surson, the Islamic State jehadis represent all muslims. Just that the Jehadis explicitly demonstrated the theory learnt in their holy Koran.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:52 pm

I don't understand why you guys are complaining and criticizing ISIS. Raping women and kids is the legitimate reaction for everything the West and India have done to Muslims. This is a direct result of that. The West, expecially the US, and India, especially the Hindus, have left the Muslims with no choice but to rape women and children. If you want this to stop, first ask the US and the Hindus not to meddle with Muslims and mistreat them. Then, wait for about a hundred years of so for the Muslims to establish a Caliphate. Then, wait for 200 years or so for the Caliphate to go through the worst lows of human behavior in modern times. Then, wait for another 200 years or so for the Muslims to slowly start evolving on their own. That sounds about right - just leave the Muslims alone and give them 500 years to evolve on their own. Don't blame them or criticize them. They are the victims of the US and Hindu hegemony!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down