Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimatum to Non muslim Yazidis by Poilitical Islamists

5 posters

Go down

Ultimatum to Non muslim Yazidis by Poilitical Islamists  Empty Ultimatum to Non muslim Yazidis by Poilitical Islamists

Post by rawemotions Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:44 am

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/09/world/meast/yazidi-survivor/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Did Indian media highlight this ? If it can happen to these Yazidis it can happen to anybody else.

Will NDTV conduct debates on this ? 

Excerpts
Descendants of Kurds and followers of an ancient pre-Islamic religion, Yazidis are small in number with a big sense of community.

:
The choices were simple: Stay, convert to Islam, and become one with ISIS. Stay and risk death or imprisonment, as Tariq said he knew happened to a family of one man, three women and four children. Or run away, 
:

Attacks aren't the only reasons Yazidis' lives are at risk. Thousands of them don't have the food or water they need, especially in Iraq's scorching summer.
"There are more than 20,000 families still stranded on the mountain in more remote areas," Tariq said. "If no one gets them food or water in time, they will face death."

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum to Non muslim Yazidis by Poilitical Islamists  Empty Re: Ultimatum to Non muslim Yazidis by Poilitical Islamists

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:29 am

news like this that casts muslims in a poor light will always be underplayed in indian media so the poor minority does not feel beseiged. our own SUCH secular brigade is the same way

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum to Non muslim Yazidis by Poilitical Islamists  Empty Re: Ultimatum to Non muslim Yazidis by Poilitical Islamists

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:45 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:news like this that casts muslims in a poor light will always be underplayed in indian media so the poor minority does not feel beseiged. our own SUCH secular brigade is the same way
Hmm... Did Modiji has anything to say about the recent happenings, Iraq being one of our trade partners..

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:56 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:news like this that casts muslims in a poor light will always be underplayed in indian media so the poor minority does not feel beseiged. our own SUCH secular brigade is the same way
Hmm... Did Modiji has anything to say about the recent happenings, Iraq being one of our trade partners..

You are comparing everyone and Modi ji with that Ma-Bheta Peon Madam Mohan Singh. And the Cong(i) culture that all statements come from the High command wonly. YOu have forgotten how democratic governments are run. It is run by the Council of Ministers who are leaderS of the people.

Stop following Rashmunullah Al-Akbari's approach.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:06 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

do you ever stick to the topic discussed or is it always deflect, disguise and tangents with you? I know you're mad as hell he didnt wish your co-religionists happy ramdan but it seems like you spend most of your time obsessing over modi and are fast becoming an obsessive compulsive like douchemun if not already there.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:09 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

do you ever stick to the topic discussed or is it always deflect, disguise and tangents with you? I know you're mad as hell he didnt wish your co-religionists happy ramdan but it seems like you spend most of your time obsessing over modi and are fast becoming an obsessive compulsive like douchemun if not already there.

hahha.. who dragged SuCH into the discussion. BTW, if only you paid attention to Indian media, you'd have noticed that they were covering ISIS atrocities.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:12 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

hahha.. who dragged SuCH into the discussion. BTW, if only you paid attention to Indian media, you'd have noticed that they were covering ISIS atrocities.

more irrelevancies...am talking about why you dream about modi every waking hour, does your comment above have anything to do that at all? does your mind work in this disjointed fashion elsewhere too?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:20 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

more irrelevancies...am talking about why you dream about modi every waking hour, does your comment above have anything to do that at all? does your mind work in this disjointed fashion elsewhere too?
Take a deep breath... My point was when the person elected to the highest office and his government denies to comment on the grave situation pertinent to one of the important trading partners what's the point of blaming the media. And like I said Indian media has been covering the events but not to the liking of some communal heads. They want outright muslim bashing; it doesn't matter to them that ISIS is killing fellow muslims.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:23 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Take a deep breath... My point was when the person elected to the highest office and his government denies to comment on the grave situation pertinent to one of the important trading partners what's the point of blaming the media. And like I said Indian media has been covering the events but not to the liking of some communal heads. They want outright muslim bashing; it doesn't matter to them that ISIS is killing fellow muslims.

Shows the lack of basic knowledge about international politics and relations. it is one thing for a country's leader to comment on another country, but entirely a different matter to comment on another country's INTERNAL affairs - not to mention a civil war. Apart from interfering internally, it is bound to put Indians in Iraq on the wrong side with the Govt or the ISIS.

Unless of course... you were bullshytting and you are still obsessed with Modi WONLY.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Shows the lack of basic knowledge about international politics and relations. it is one thing for a country's leader to comment on another country, but entirely a different matter to comment on another country's INTERNAL affairs - not to mention a civil war. Apart from interfering internally, it is bound to put Indians in Iraq on the wrong side with the Govt or the ISIS.

Unless of course... you were bullshytting and you are still obsessed with Modi WONLY.

You conveniently ignore cheap shots taken by your right-wing propagandist buddies and want to take my response out of context. Check out the link below.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11023252/Iraq-crisis-August-8-as-it-happened.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Please tell me which Indian media has covered the fact that 
a) Yazidi Girls are being held captive Probably to  be  sold off as slaves to Sunni Muslim fighters
    and forcibly converted
b) Yazidis have been told to convert OR die and that they are on the run because of this edict.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:19 pm

rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

a) Yazidi Girls are being held captive Probably to  be  sold off as slaves to Sunni Muslim fighters
    and forcibly converted
b) Yazidis have been told to convert OR die and that they are on the run because of this edict.

https://such.forumotion.com/t25699-islamic-state-militants-killed-500-yazidis-buried-some-victims-alive-iraq

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/world/isis-insurgents-wage-war-on-history/article6158435.ece

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/europe/iraq-says-500-yazidis-killed-by-is-some-buried-alive-us-jets-continue-bombings/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:43 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

and forcibly converted

https://such.forumotion.com/t25699-islamic-state-militants-killed-500-yazidis-buried-some-victims-alive-iraq

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/world/isis-insurgents-wage-war-on-history/article6158435.ece

http://indianexpress.com/article/world/europe/iraq-says-500-yazidis-killed-by-is-some-buried-alive-us-jets-continue-bombings/

Oh...it is mentioned in one sentence SOMEWHERE stuck in the middle of the text as here: "Some 300 women were kidnapped as slaves, he added."

Is there any news media in India that says something like this:

"ISIS militants kidnap Yazidi and Christian girls and sell them as slaves to Sunni fighters"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:15 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

and forcibly converted

Oh...it is mentioned in one sentence SOMEWHERE stuck in the middle of the text as here: "Some 300 women were kidnapped as slaves, he added."

Is there any news media in India that says something like this:

"ISIS militants kidnap Yazidi and Christian girls and sell them as slaves to Sunni fighters"

Those news (Hindu and Express) articles have whitewashed the crimes of Political Islamists like the way Indian history textbooks have whitewashed the crimesof Political Islamist Invaders (later renamed as Mughals). Indian express covered none of the points I mentioneed. Neither did Hindu.

Media is NOT just print. In India TV is the main media.
It is such an important piece of news, and all you could 

NDTV has just repeated the Thomson Reuters story to cover their ass, and it covered one of the points I mentioned. But NDTV is not a news paper. It is a TV station.

Where have the TV Channels covered and presented the truth (the info I have mentioned) ? 
There should be debates on Political Islam. Where are they ? This should be front page news in India that Political Islamists in the modern age are repeating what the Mughals and other Islamic invaders did in India for the past 1000 years. But if they do so, where will Irfan Habib and Romila Thapar (the prejudiced name sake historians hide their face for whitewashing Indian history of the crimes against Humanity of Political Islam)

BTW, none of the articles actually quote hundreds of NonMuslim Yazidi Girls being kept active. It is well known Political Islamist tactic in ethnic cleansing to take captive women to prevent next generation of Non-muslims population growth. After all allgedly, the Hindu Kush got its name because Hindu slaves (predominanly women and children along with a few artisans) were packed off to central asia along that route and many Hindus died in that route. 

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:50 pm

rawemotions wrote:
Media is NOT just print. In India TV is the main media.
It is such an important piece of news, and all you could 
NDTV has just repeated the Thomson Reuters story to cover their ass, and it covered one of the points I mentioned. But NDTV is not a news paper. It is a TV station.

Where have the TV Channels covered and presented the truth (the info I have mentioned) ? 
There should be debates on Political Islam. Where are they ? This should be front page news in India that Political Islamists in the modern age are repeating what the Mughals and other Islamic invaders did in India for the past 1000 years. But if they do so, where will Irfan Habib and Romila Thapar (the prejudiced name sake historians hide their face for whitewashing Indian history of the crimes against Humanity of Political Islam)

BTW, none of the articles actually quote hundreds of NonMuslim Yazidi Girls being kept active. It is well known Political Islamist tactic in ethnic cleansing to take captive women to prevent next generation of Non-muslims population growth. After all allgedly, the Hindu Kush got its name because Hindu slaves (predominanly women and children along with a few artisans) were packed off to central asia along that route and many Hindus died in that route. 

-> Keep moving the goal post..

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/for-refugees-chased-onto-mountain-in-iraq-no-water-nothing-573584

"Interviews with a dozen Yazidi families who had made their way down Mount Sinjar found that almost everyone had lost someone in their extended family.

Some were killed; others were abducted and faced an unknown fate. Hundreds of women and young girls were taken away as brides for jihadis and given the choice of conversion or death, according to the refugees, several of whom said they had received phone calls from their daughters or sisters before their cellphone batteries and credit ran out."

"At first we were running together, me and my first wife and my second wife and my three children, two boys and a girl," he said. "But then when we got higher on the mountain, my three children and my first wife were gone."

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:57 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
-> Keep moving the goal post..

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/for-refugees-chased-onto-mountain-in-iraq-no-water-nothing-573584

"At first we were running together, me and my first wife and my second wife and my three children, two boys and a girl," he said. "But then when we got higher on the mountain, my three children and my first wife were gone."

You are the one who is avoiding and gloating over the issue.

The beheading of a single Christian was splashed on the front page of CNN and other news media. A SINGLE neheading.

Can you show me a single headline in the Indian media about kidnapping/selling of 100s of Girls for the benefit of the 200 million muslims and 500 million women?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:03 pm

does NDTV have the budget and do they actually put reporters on the ground in news locations outside india routinely? IMO even american outlets like CNN have severely decreased their budgets and have far fewer foreign reporters compared to 20 years ago. the only guys who do detailed and in-depth on the scene coverage of global events these days are the BBC and al jazeera. so why specifically pick on indian TV networks?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:23 pm

The beheading of a single Christian was splashed on the front page of CNN and other news media. A SINGLE neheading.

Can you show me a single headline in the Indian media about kidnapping/selling of 100s of Girls for the benefit of the 200 million muslims and 500 million women?

Let me humor you guys for argument sake.. Oh! ask your right-wing telugu buddies on this forum to translate for you.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:does NDTV have the budget and do they actually put reporters on the ground in news locations outside india routinely? IMO even american outlets like CNN have severely decreased their budgets and have far fewer foreign reporters compared to 20 years ago.  the only guys who do detailed and in-depth on the scene coverage of global events these days are the BBC and al jazeera. so why specifically pick on indian TV networks?
It can first read out the item as a part of the news repeatedly like the way CNN/Foxnews does. At the least it can report the truth in all its channels. BTW it is NOT just NDTV alone, but all the Indian TV media, which has whitewashed the news about "Convert or Die Edict"

It can organize debates. When innocence of Muslims issue happened, it gave wide coverage to that right ? 
It did not do that even for Meerut Issue, on why Political Islam forces girls to convert OR on the topic of Love Jihad widely prevalent in Kerala OR the demand by Muslims of North Kerala on a separate Homeland. Indian Media especially TV Whitewashes Crimes against Humanity committed by the Monotheists. It is a fact. That needs to change for India to improve. Germany was NOT reformed by Hiding Nazism, but educating young Germans about the Ills of Nazism. The truth is Indian muslims in majority/strength do NOT believe in secularism and will acquiesce with ISIS or Pakistan OR wahabi Islam, because our education system and media whitewashes the crimes against humanity under Political Islam (past or present) OR Medieval Inquisitions under Christianity.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:38 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Let me humor you guys for argument sake.. Oh! ask your right-wing telugu buddies on this forum to translate for you.

Does it include the "Convert or Die Edict"? I do not think so. 

Does it mention that women held captives are NOT muslims ?

BTW How exactly will this reach 1.25 Billion people ? It needs to be broadcast and all TV channels in all languages should cover it.  It did not happen and that precisely proves my point.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Is Modiji & Jaitleyji doing any of what this gentleman was recommending?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:55 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Is Modiji & Jaitleyji doing any of what this gentleman was recommending?

That is a separate topic so kindly start one if you wish so. It is a  favorite tactic of someone who failed miserably in defending the indefensible. At the least have the gumption to accept that  Indian Media whitewashes the Crimes against Humanity of Political Islam. This is a fact.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Is Modiji & Jaitleyji doing any of what this gentleman was recommending?

You are fast reaching down to the level of idiocy of Rashmunullah going around and round...avoiding direct answers and diverting...and REPEATING...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:06 pm

rawemotions wrote:

Keep moving the goal post...  It says every woman in Iraq is facing this situation, forced marriages. If you look a bit more I'm sure you will find one about that too.
rawemotions wrote:
BTW How exactly will this reach 1.25 Billion people ? It needs to be broadcast and all TV channels in all languages should cover it.  It did not happen and that precisely proves my point.
May be you should make a suggestion to Modiji to leverage state run media to propagate your theories, he is already misusing those resources anyway.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:07 pm

You are fast reaching down to the level of idiocy of Rashmunullah going around and round...avoiding direct answers and diverting...and REPEATING...

Dear SaamiYaar, that precisely is what you have been doing in this thread.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

Keep moving the goal post...  It says every woman in Iraq is facing this situation, forced marriages. If you look a bit more I'm sure you will find one about that too.

Check my first post on media expectations. I clearly said what I am looking for, so your feeble attempts to divert did not succeed. Your examples were a wash out.. It clearly proves my point that India Media and bulk of the TV channels, largely whitewashes crimes against Humanity, executed by your brethen who are Political Islamists.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:20 pm

rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

Check my first post on media expectations. I clearly said what I am looking for, so your feeble attempts to divert did not succeed. Your examples were a wash out.. It clearly proves my point that India Media and bulk of the TV channels, largely whitewashes crimes against Humanity, executed by your brethen who are Political Islamists.
Keep spinning... wingnuts like you definitely deserve a treatment from Arnab

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

Again another diversion! from your fallacious (non) argument.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:36 pm

rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

Like I said before "Indian media has been covering the events but not to the liking of some communal heads. They wingnuts like you want outright muslim bashing; it doesn't matter to them that ISIS is killing fellow muslims."  

TV9 showed the clips of women being physically abused & harassed by ISIS men and yet you keep whining as if those women aren't human beings. It only shows your prejudices and insincerity, all you want is media to bash & castigate every single muslim that's breathing on this planet.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:48 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Like I said before "Indian media has been covering the events but not to the liking of some communal heads. They wingnuts like you want outright muslim bashing; it doesn't matter to them that ISIS is killing fellow muslims."  

TV9 showed the clips of women being physically abused & harassed by ISIS men and yet you keep whining as if those women aren't human beings. It only shows your prejudices and insincerity, all you want is media to bash & castigate every single muslim that's breathing on this planet.
TV9 is nobody in Indian media 99% of the rest of India, who will cover. 
Even TV9 did not utter the truth about "Convert or Die" edict.  

So since when is NOT reporting the truth considered proper media coverage ?
Perhaps in your Siyasat kind of make believe press it is Ok so that it keep your friends the owasis happy, but not in real world.

Don't try to resurrect a fallacious arguments again and again.  It is all a waste. 
I am done here as clearly I have proved that 99% of Indian media (mainly TV) did not cover the whole truth behind the incidents of ethnic cleansing by Political Islamists !

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:53 pm

rawemotions wrote:
TV9 is nobody in Indian media 99% of the rest of India, who will cover. 
Even TV9 did not utter the truth about "Convert or Die" edict.  

So since when is NOT reporting the truth considered proper media coverage ?
Perhaps in your Siyasat kind of make believe press it is Ok so that it keep your friends the owasis happy, but not in real world.

Don't try to resurrect a fallacious arguments again and again.  It is all a waste. 
I am done here as clearly I have proved that 99% of Indian media (mainly TV) did not cover the whole truth behind the incidents of ethnic cleansing by Political Islamists !
There you go again & Wow! reeks of North Indian arrogance; TV9 is #1 news media out let in many states. Instead of making the same dumb argument incessantly (despite me showing examples of media coverage) why don't you put your ass to work & you will find plenty of examples.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down