Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anna Hazare had been found guilty of corruption

+4
truthbetold
charvaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Ram Sharan
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anna Hazare had been found guilty of corruption - Page 3 Empty Re: Anna Hazare had been found guilty of corruption

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:and now, on further reflection, i do have some names (of thoroughly honest people) in mind. i will disclose them in the new thread i have just started.
As someone who hero-worships you, I am eagerly awaiting the publication of those names you have in mind. Of people who in your view are eligible to lead an anti-corruption campaign and tackle the robbing of you and me to the tune of two lakh crores per scam.

--> i would have disclosed these names in this thread:
https://such.forumotion.com/t2701-suppose-you-were-the-prime-minister

Unfortunately you saw it fit to push a serious discussion into your useless LOL type discussions.

Back to top Go down

Anna Hazare had been found guilty of corruption - Page 3 Empty Re: Anna Hazare had been found guilty of corruption

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Ah, I see. My bad. Now your names are never going to see the light of day. Sad day indeed for the world.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:00 pm

i think the original question (for today) has been lost. who was kattaboman? was max kattaboman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3