Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s&p upgrades india rating citing modi policies

4 posters

Go down

s&p upgrades india rating citing modi policies Empty s&p upgrades india rating citing modi policies

Post by truthbetold Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:34 am

Devastating blow for politically blind on such.
s&p upgraded India rating.
it means india's borrowing costs go down .
they said international investor confidence in India returned.
but confused dudes are spreading the analysis of political morons.

who is objective?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

s&p upgrades india rating citing modi policies Empty Re: s&p upgrades india rating citing modi policies

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:41 am

Being a YES man is being objective? My bad.. I forgot that's what counts in a quasi-dictatorial govt where ministers are bugged & not allowed to speak to the media, and yeah! keep taking credit for all +ves that are not a result of this govt's polices.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

s&p upgrades india rating citing modi policies Empty Re: s&p upgrades india rating citing modi policies

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:34 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Being a YES man is being objective? My bad.. I forgot that's what counts in a quasi-dictatorial govt where ministers are bugged & not allowed to speak to the media, and yeah! keep taking credit for all +ves that are not a result of this govt's polices.

keep whining mulla reddy...for next 15 yrs coz this train aint stopping for that long

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Being a YES man is being objective? My bad.. I forgot that's what counts in a quasi-dictatorial govt where ministers are bugged & not allowed to speak to the media, and yeah! keep taking credit for all +ves that are not a result of this govt's polices.

keep whining mulla reddy...for next 15 yrs coz this train aint stopping for that long

I feel sorry for confused douche. His butthurt seems to be immense and personal, as if this train is tunnelling directly through his butt.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down