Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first flying experience

+4
Another Brick
artood2
charvaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My first flying experience Empty My first flying experience

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:10 am

http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t2-my-first-flying-experience

Back to top Go down

My first flying experience Empty Re: My first flying experience

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 am

nice experience you had. how come i can't login there. where have you posted it? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:nice experience you had. how come i can't login there. where have you posted it? Shocked

i was spending so much time fighting with charvaka, hellsangel and uppili on this forum that i thought i may as well create another forum:

http://sulekha.forumotion.com/

you'll have to register on the new forum just like you registered here.

i am sure at some point of time some people will join this new forum. Till that happens, i'll just keep posting blogs there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:30 am

i see. maybe you'll want to advertize it in old ch too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:30 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i see. maybe you'll want to advertize it in old ch too.

--> i already did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 am

Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:nice experience you had. how come i can't login there. where have you posted it? Shocked

i was spending so much time fighting with charvaka, hellsangel and uppili on this forum that i thought i may as well create another forum:

i am sure at some point of time some people will join this new forum. Till that happens, i'll just keep posting blogs there.

WHo is the administrator of your forum? Will you be able to track the ip addresses of posters? Will you have the right to post and disagree with those who post ?

Can you clarify and be specific (in your own words).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 am

Rashmun wrote:http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t2-my-first-flying-experience
If you liked this experience, I recommend that you take flying lessons towards getting a PPL. It is thoroughly enjoyable. It will set you back about $10k, and it will take you about 6 months to a year. (I am in the middle of doing this myself.) Look for a local flying club. Thanks to 9/11, they do make foreign nationals jump through many hoops before they let you take flying lessons (including getting fingerprinted) but it's well worth the trouble.

Good luck with your new forum. You may be in violation of copyright with the name you picked. Perhaps you want to change it before it is too late; once you advertise it widely you won't be able to change it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:48 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

WHo is the administrator of your forum? Will you be able to track the ip addresses of posters? Will you have the right to post and disagree with those who post ?

i am very clear about one thing: i am not going to fight with anyone on that forum as long as i am admin--even if i am subjected to abuse. this is a matter of principle with me. Secondly, i have already written to sambarvada requesting him to consider becoming the admin of the new forum. If he says no, i will try asking someone else. I agree that the admin of any forum should be someone who stays away from internet fights and i cannot claim credit for that. Third, i have no idea how to track ip addresses of posters. I did read somewhere--while creating the new forum-- that there is a feature in a forumotion board which allows the Admin to disable ip address tracking of posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 am

Rashmun wrote:I did read somewhere--while creating the new forum-- that there is a feature in a forumotion board which allows the Admin to disable ip address tracking of posters.
Please do share that information with me. I will be happy to disable that on this forum.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:52 am

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I did read somewhere--while creating the new forum-- that there is a feature in a forumotion board which allows the Admin to disable ip address tracking of posters.
Please do share that information with me. I will be happy to disable that on this forum.

--> i don't have this information handy unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:54 am

I am not joining any new forum. If this forum dies, so long and thanks for all the fish.

I think every post has the IP recorded and it shouldn't be very hard to figure that out.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:03 am

A lot of subforums and threads have depressing eyeballs. Not enough space for a separate forum.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:19 am

which plane was this? i once did this in a propeller-driven plane (think it was cesna cherokee) in philly. back then, i wanted to apply for the license, but then i abandoned* that thought. that was a very good experience though.

* and then i finally read uppili's views on plane drivers and felt happy that i abandoned that thought in time.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:22 am

Another Brick wrote:which plane was this? i once did this in a propeller-driven plane (think it was cesna cherokee) in philly. back then, i wanted to apply for the license, but then i abandoned that thought. that was a very good experience though.

--> it certainly looked like a cessna (i just checked some pictures of cessna on google images). i can't say right now if it was a cessna or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:27 am

Rashmun wrote:
Another Brick wrote:which plane was this? i once did this in a propeller-driven plane (think it was cesna cherokee) in philly. back then, i wanted to apply for the license, but then i abandoned that thought. that was a very good experience though.

--> it certainly looked like a cessna (i just checked some pictures of cessna on google images). i can't say right now if it was a cessna or not.
Did it have a high wing or a low wing? High wing = you can get into the plane without climbing on to the wing. Low wing = you use the wing as a step to get into the door. If it's high-wing, it's very likely a Cessna, 152 or 172. If it's a low wing, it's very likely a Piper, Archer or Cherokee.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:28 am

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Did it have a high wing or a low wing? High wing = you can get into the plane without climbing on to the wing. Low wing = you use the wing as a step to get into the door. If it's high-wing, it's very likely a Cessna, 152 or 172. If it's a low wing, it's very likely a Piper, Archer or Cherokee.

it had a high wing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:29 am

co-flying (hardly) that plane made me realize that landing is 10X tougher than taking off.

edit - and it surprised me when the chief plane driver told me that that used plane could cost me a few thousand bucks more than Accord and that its engine was not as powerful as that of Accord's. i never imagined that to be the case.

Last edited by Another Brick on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:31 am

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

it had a high wing.
If it was a two-seater, it was a Cessna 152. The advantage of this over Piper Archer, etc. is the unobstructed view when looking down. This is the one I fly.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:32 am

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

it had a high wing.
If it was a two-seater, it was a Cessna 152. The advantage of this over Piper Archer, etc. is the unobstructed view when looking down. This is the one I fly.

it was a four seater.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 am

Ah, that's the workhorse of general aviation, the 172. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_172. The most-produced airplane in history.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:44 am

Another Brick wrote:co-flying (hardly) that plane made me realize that landing is 10X tougher than taking off.

agreed 100%. in my college days i used to play the flight simulator on my mac. i could never land my 747; never could align it with the runway. so i used to just hang in air, enjoying the hum of the jet engines.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:51 am

Nobody is interested in your new forum. We don't have time or attention enough for yet another forum. Even if we had plenty of time, we are not interested in joining the forum started by a stupid and fighting poster like you. Other than you, everybody else here is happy with this forum. So, why should we join your forum? We will be happy if you leave this forum and stay on your new forum. May be you can get the senile posters from Toilethouse of Sulekha to join your new forum. They will be a perfect match for you. The admin should ban you for trying to market some other forum here, after this forum has been firmly established.

All of the above are arguments you gave me when I was encouraging forum members to try out another forum in addition to this forum before we had established a new forum. So, it gives me great pleasure to reprimand you and throw your own arguments back in your face. Further, I am willing to bet that there will be even less people from here willing to try your forum than there were people who tried the forum I had created. It gives me pleasure to throw that in your face also.

The last coffin on your forum which I am hammering down with great pleasure: the admin of this very forum tried to establish an alternate forum with a better infrastructure and interface. Yet, we did not move there. So, there is no way that your forum will be successful. Bwahahahaa!

Last edited by SomeProfile on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:54 am; edited 3 times in total

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:51 am

Another Brick wrote:edit - and it surprised me when the chief plane driver told me that that used plane could cost me a few thousand bucks more than Accord and that its engine was not as powerful as that of Accord's. i never imagined that to be the case.
Depends on how old the plane is. The plane I train in was born a year before I was. It would cost around $40k on the market now I think. But if you are willing to take chances with a sport / microlight aircraft, you can certainly get one for $20-30k. The plane I train in has an engine that puts out ~110 hp at ~2300 rpm. Not much better than the Maruti 800.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:56 am

SomeProfile wrote:

Nobody is interested in your new forum. We don't have time or attention enough for yet another forum. Even if we had plenty of time, we are not interested in joining the forum started by a stupid and fighting poster like you. Other than you, everybody else here is happy with this forum. So, why should we join your forum? We will be happy if you leave this forum and stay on your new forum. May be you can get the senile posters from Toilethouse of Sulekha to join your new forum. They will be a perfect match for you. The admin should ban you for trying to market some other forum here, after this forum has been firmly established.

All of the above are arguments you gave me when I was encouraging forum members to try out another forum in addition to this forum before we had established a new forum. So, it gives me great pleasure to reprimand you and throw your own argument back in your face. Further, I am willing to bet that there will be even less people from here willing to try your forum than there were people who tried the forum I had created. It gives me pleasure to throw that in your face also.

The last coffin on your forum which I am hammering down with great pleasure: the admin of this very forum tried to establish an alternate forum with a better infrastructure and interface. Yet, we did not move there. So, there is no way that your forum will be successful. Bwahahahaa!

--> Hellsananda has been pimping the such forum on sulekha CH for a long time now. And he does not even give any link to any post here. Just gives the link to this forum. Charvaka himself did this for a long time--giving the link to this forum on Sulekha CH.

--> i am only giving links to my posts. i fail to see why that should upset you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:56 am

charvaka wrote:
Another Brick wrote:edit - and it surprised me when the chief plane driver told me that that used plane could cost me a few thousand bucks more than Accord and that its engine was not as powerful as that of Accord's. i never imagined that to be the case.
Depends on how old the plane is. The plane I train in was born a year before I was. It would cost around $40k on the market now I think. But if you are willing to take chances with a sport / microlight aircraft, you can certainly get one for $20-30k. The plane I train in has an engine that puts out ~110 hp at ~2300 rpm. Not much better than the Maruti 800.

yes. the plane we were flying was old (must be at least 7-8 years old). and it produced a lot less than 166 bhp that my Accord could produce then. i always imagined that such small planes must produce more power to work against the gravity but i was wrong.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:02 am

Another Brick wrote:yes. the plane we were flying was old (must be at least 7-8 years old). and it produced a lot less than 166 bhp that my Accord could produce then. i always imagined that such small planes must produce more power to work against the gravity but i was wrong.
That is where the principle of lift comes in. If the plane needed to fly vertically upwards against gravity, it would need a lot more power. Instead, planes use differential airflow over the top and bottom of the wings to generate the vertical force of lift which counteracts gravity; what the engine needs to do is counteract drag and keep the plane moving forward, so that the resulting airflow can generate lift. Unlike a car, there is no friction of the road surface either.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Silhouette Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:07 am

Rashmun wrote:

I hope you stay here and accept Carvaka in his 2 distinct roles. I also hope user Carvaka stops defending admin Carvaka and try to graciously accept criticism for admin Carvaka. No more new forums please.

Silhouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:17 am

Silhouette wrote:I hope you stay here and accept Carvaka in his 2 distinct roles. I also hope user Carvaka stops defending admin Carvaka and try to graciously accept criticism for admin Carvaka. No more new forums please.

i approve of this message by silk balgopalan arora.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:17 am

Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

All of the above are arguments you gave me when I was encouraging forum members to try out another forum in addition to this forum before we had established a new forum. So, it gives me great pleasure to reprimand you and throw your own argument back in your face. Further, I am willing to bet that there will be even less people from here willing to try your forum than there were people who tried the forum I had created. It gives me pleasure to throw that in your face also.

--> Hellsananda has been pimping the such forum on sulekha CH for a long time now. And he does not even give any link to any post here. Just gives the link to this forum. Charvaka himself did this for a long time--giving the link to this forum on Sulekha CH.

--> i am only giving links to my posts. i fail to see why that should upset you.

LOL! I am not upset. If you read my post more carefully, you might note that I posted it with great pleasure.

Also, do you really think the people here are naive enough to believe that your sole purpose is to discuss the topic of your flying experience? If that was your sole purpose, you would have just posted the topic here instead of posting it on another new forum and then linking the new forum here. It is more than obvious that your real purpose is to market your new forum here. If you close your eyes while drinking milk, don't think that whole world cannot see you.

After the above reprimand, I fully expect you to refrain from posting links to other forums on here. This rule does not apply to other posters like HA, Charvaka and myself because we never reprimanded anybody from posting links to other forums here. But this rule applies to you. You want Anna Hazare to be clean before protesting govt corruption. I want you to stop posting links to other forums on here just like you wanted others to stop it. Hahaha!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

LOL! I am not upset. If you read my post more carefully, you might note that I posted it with great pleasure.

Also, do you really think the people here are naive enough to believe that your sole purpose is to discuss the topic of your flying experience? If that was your sole purpose, you would have just posted the topic here instead of posting it on another new forum and then linking the new forum here. It is more than obvious that your real purpose is to market your new forum here. If you close your eyes while drinking milk, don't think that whole world cannot see you.

After the above reprimand, I fully expect you to refrain from posting links to other forums on here. This rule does not apply to other posters like HA, Charvaka and myself because we never reprimanded anybody from posting links to other forums here. But this rule applies to you. You want Anna Hazare to be clean before protesting govt corruption. I want you to stop posting links to other forums on here just like you wanted others to stop it. Hahaha!

--> i am posting links to my *posts*, not links to any forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 am

charvaka wrote:That is where the principle of lift comes in. If the plane needed to fly vertically upwards against gravity, it would need a lot more power. Instead, planes use differential airflow over the top and bottom of the wings to generate the vertical force of lift which counteracts gravity; what the engine needs to do is counteract drag and keep the plane moving forward, so that the resulting airflow can generate lift. Unlike a car, there is no friction of the road surface either.

hmm, back then, i read an article that claimed that that is not the reason why planes can fly. it confused the heck out of me. i will try to locate the article. in any case, what you have described above - do you believe it is true of both propeller-driven planes and jet engines?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 am

Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

--> i am posting links to my *posts*, not links to any forum.

LOL! You may believe that yourself, but nobody else believes it. If you close your eyes when drinking milk, you may not be able to see yourself, but that doesn't mean the whole world cannot see you.

PS: I thought you had me on your foes list. How come you are reading my posts and replying to them?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:40 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Silhouette wrote:I hope you stay here and accept Carvaka in his 2 distinct roles. I also hope user Carvaka stops defending admin Carvaka and try to graciously accept criticism for admin Carvaka. No more new forums please.

--> i think both of you would approve of my effort in the event that i succeed in bringing Luke Warmus out of hibernation.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 am

Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

--> i think both of you would approve of my effort in the event that i succeed in bringing Luke Warmus out of hibernation.

I just emailed him requesting that he should not join your forum because he may be attacked with a kukri. You may safely blame me if he does not join your forum. You are welcome.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

what fun would a luke warmus, or a bittu for that matter, be without the community? going from the few reader responses here, i don't see the community migrating to any other forum soon (the request to move to chaikapi, an undoubtedly better forum, was ignored by most) and neither am i personally inclined to move right now. in any case, your question is quite hypothetical and it is better not to discuss its pros and cons till we see some results.

edit. for starters, as charvaka suggested, you might want to rename the forum to avoid copyright violations.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:42 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

what fun would a luke warmus, or a bittu for that matter, be without the community? going from the few reader responses here, i don't see the community migrating to any other forum soon (the request to move to chaikapi, an undoubtedly better forum, was ignored by most) and neither am i personally inclined to move right now. in any case, your question is quite hypothetical and it is better not to discuss its pros and cons till we see some results.

edit. for starters, as charvaka suggested, you might want to rename the forum to avoid copyright violations.

Hi HK,

In a few days from now, when Retardmunni is tired of pimping this new forum to us, I will claim that he stopped after being reprimanded by me.

I will also take credit for other forum members not visiting or joining this new forum. I will rub it in Retardmunni's face and tell him that I urged other members to not visit his forum.

When Sambarvada refuses to accept the admin position on this forum and LW totally ignores it, I will take credit for that as well. I have already sent a PM to Sambarvada and an email to LW. Rest assured that they will not encourage Retardmunni's new forum.

All in all, I shall take great delight in seeing Retardmunni's new forum find itself an early grave and see him giving up on it. I shall use every opportunity to rub this in his face.

Regards,

S P

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:55 am

Another Brick wrote:
charvaka wrote:That is where the principle of lift comes in. If the plane needed to fly vertically upwards against gravity, it would need a lot more power. Instead, planes use differential airflow over the top and bottom of the wings to generate the vertical force of lift which counteracts gravity; what the engine needs to do is counteract drag and keep the plane moving forward, so that the resulting airflow can generate lift. Unlike a car, there is no friction of the road surface either.

hmm, back then, i read an article that claimed that that is not the reason why planes can fly. it confused the heck out of me. i will try to locate the article. in any case, what you have described above - do you believe it is true of both propeller-driven planes and jet engines?

sorry, the article was not about this lift theory but about some other myth - the difference between the speed of the air above and below the wing causes planes to fly.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:24 am

caru, I forgot.. can admin see ip addresses of people who even clicks on the links?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 am

Rashmun wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

i am very clear about one thing: i am not going to fight with anyone on that forum as long as i am admin--even if i am subjected to abuse. this is a matter of principle with me. Secondly, i have already written to sambarvada requesting him to consider becoming the admin of the new forum. If he says no, i will try asking someone else. I agree that the admin of any forum should be someone who stays away from internet fights and i cannot claim credit for that. Third, i have no idea how to track ip addresses of posters. I did read somewhere--while creating the new forum-- that there is a feature in a forumotion board which allows the Admin to disable ip address tracking of posters.

wait...now:

How long, rather how many days, does your stated principle hold ? Before you twist it with a long explanation - i meant this, I did not say that, I NEVER said this - and cite some Akbarian site to justify your changing goalpost?

Why should anyone believe you with the disabling of ip when you questioned Carvaka's credibility on the same issue?

You DO have an impeccable reputation here based on your track record.

Tracy: Using Common sense???? Now that is one valid reason to change goalposts on a daily basis - as we all know how much common sense people exhibit here.

Carvaka: Define Personal information.

Everyone else: Before you PUT ANY personal info out in public EXPECT you to be abused and the info to be misused and twisted.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 am

Another Brick wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

sorry, the article was not about this lift theory but about some other myth - the difference between the speed of the air above and below the wing causes planes to fly.

you're talking to an aerospace engineered turned java coderan here.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:caru, I forgot.. can admin see ip addresses of people who even clicks on the links?
Yes, but (s)he can only see the people who are actively on the site when (s)he goes into a particular page on the admin panel. This is the reason I have been limiting admin logins to periods of very low activity (weekend late nights), so that I wouldn't inadvertently see the IP addresses of a bunch of users.

Before you click links on Rashmun's forum, you need to be comfortable with Rashmun being able to see your IP address. From his behavior on CH, it is clear that he is capable of rationalizing to himself any behavior as long as he thinks he is under attack. So if he believes he is under attack from you, all bets may be off regarding your privacy.

PS: The "you" above is a generic you.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Uppili, good point. Sil also had a similar comment. I will try to put some definition around "personal information."
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

thot so.. well, not reading rahmun's post. if someone is brave enuff, feel free to copy paste here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:40 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:caru, I forgot.. can admin see ip addresses of people who even clicks on the links?
Yes, but (s)he can only see the people who are actively on the site when (s)he goes into a particular page on the admin panel. This is the reason I have been limiting admin logins to periods of very low activity (weekend late nights), so that I wouldn't inadvertently see the IP addresses of a bunch of users.

Before you click links on Rashmun's forum, you need to be comfortable with Rashmun being able to see your IP address. From his behavior on CH, it is clear that he is capable of rationalizing to himself any behavior as long as he thinks he is under attack. So if he believes he is under attack from you, all bets may be off regarding your privacy.

PS: The "you" above is a generic you.

--> With respect to privacy i would just like to point out that even in a recent fight on Sulekha CH when Huzefa Kapasi took my name when attacking me--and which made it possible for hellsangel to keep using my name in attacking me with Admin Charvaka looking the other way--i never took HK's real name. Never have and never will.

--> it is sad to see Charvaka indulging in character assassination just because i started another forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Another Brick wrote:what you have described above - do you believe it is true of both propeller-driven planes and jet engines?
The principle of lift is the same for both propeller and jet planes. The difference between the two is in how they generate thrust. Basically a plane has four forces acting on it, lift and gravity in opposing directions vertically, and engine thrust and drag horizontally in opposing directions. Flight is about the balance between those forces.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:59 pm

This is a dishonest way to promote your site. You should tell users first that it is a different site, not make us click so you can see the IP.

lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 am

Rashmun wrote:

--> it is sad to see Charvaka indulging in character assassination just because i started another forum.

If Charvaka assissinates your character, then you might become a better person.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:42 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:you're talking to an aerospace engineered turned java coderan here.

just curious - is that the truth or is it one of those kuruvilla's observations?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 am

it is the truth. charvaka has confessed to having pursued aeronautical engineering (or perhaps aerospace engineering) in iit. or perhaps i read this in one of the blogs charvaka maintained elsewhere on the net where he described himself and posted some of his favourite poetry and sundry stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 am

those stabs were aimed at carvaka? I had no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next