Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying formation of Birds

2 posters

Go down

Flying formation of Birds Empty Flying formation of Birds

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:52 pm

...This has been known for so long...even military squadrons fly in V-formation copying the birds. What is so so new????

I read long long back that the birds took turns to lead the formation. Since then I have observed them whenever I see such flocks. I have noticed birds from the back rows flying faster to take the front lead and switching positions. Smaller birds fly behind bigger birds utilizing the low pressure wake-region caused by the big birds.

Always wondered whoever taught these birds fluid dynamics...always an amazing scene to watch...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Flying formation of Birds Empty Re: Flying formation of Birds

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

... Since then I have observed them whenever I see such flocks. I have noticed birds from the back rows flying faster to take the front lead and switching positions. Smaller birds fly behind bigger birds utilizing the low pressure wake-region caused by the big birds.

Always wondered whoever taught these birds fluid dynamics...always an amazing scene to watch...

Is this what you do while pooping in the fields?

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:35 pm

harharmahadev wrote:

... Since then I have observed them whenever I see such flocks. I have noticed birds from the back rows flying faster to take the front lead and switching positions. Smaller birds fly behind bigger birds utilizing the low pressure wake-region caused by the big birds.

Actually that is what most people do - look up. instead of looking at others asses or look down at the shyt.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:31 pm

harharmahadev wrote:

Actually that is what most people do - look up. instead of looking at others asses or look down at the shyt.

I use the time to play candy crush.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down