Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angry birds

Go down

Angry birds Empty Angry birds

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:10 am

Is that what hk was addicted to?

Omg. What a drinking addictive game. I finished all 3x21 levels. Then went back to convert all my 1 stars into 2s or 3s. And now I'm converitng all the 2s into 3s. I also help sonny clear a level or two once in a while when he's stuck.

AND kids had only the lite version on my iPhone. I am upgrading it to full version.

Back to top Go down

Angry birds Empty Re: Angry birds

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 am

which game are you talking about? and what's "drinking addictive game?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:24 am

Lol. That's my frigging iPhone autocorrect. I meant frikking.

It's chrome angry birds. I think the site is chrome.angrybirds.com.

But I will caution you since you are an addictive personality like I sorta am. So think before you leap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:26 am

i leaped. what were you cautioning me about?

earlier i was addicted to this game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?referrer=astro75

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:13 am

angry birds are so late 2010..

finished all levels and moved on.

TW..come on get with the program already.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 am

doofus_maximus wrote:angry birds are so late 2010..

That's what my kids said, but until now they knew only the iPhone Lite version. So I picked this up from the web, and passed over them both. Sorta secured my status of The Boss in the house.
afro

PS: at this age, I no longer shy away from raving about things that are 'so last year/decade/century' for others. When you have a teen who rolls her eyes when you love a song that was a hit 3 LONG months ago, you kinda stop competing in the 'hip-and-happening' contest, and learn to enjoy things regardless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 am

yeah? what are the 2011 ones?

there's an online russian roulette game. pure luck based. i play that. actually i play it to test my luck level for the day (a surrogate to the astrology predictions). if my luck is good, i take business decisions that day or else i postpone them. my luck is mostly bad (as indicated by the game). that makes the game all the more important for me -- i must know the rare lucky days.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:36 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

That's what my kids said, but until now they knew only the iPhone Lite version. So I picked this up from the web, and passed over them both. Sorta secured my status of The Boss in the house.
afro

PS: at this age, I no longer shy away from raving about things that are 'so last year/decade/century' for others. When you have a teen who rolls her eyes when you love a song that was a hit 3 LONG months ago, you kinda stop competing in the 'hip-and-happening' contest, and learn to enjoy things regardless.

Till my son reaches teenage, I like to think to myself that I am the winner of hip and happening contest.

Android's free angry bird app is the full version. So one more win for Android. My wife's Iphone has the lite version.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down