Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rajdeep Confesses he threw the first punch / Doucheman, Confused Douche and Gaywala are the biggest assholes on this board!

3 posters

Go down

Rajdeep Confesses he threw the first punch / Doucheman, Confused Douche and Gaywala are the biggest assholes on this board! Empty Rajdeep Confesses he threw the first punch / Doucheman, Confused Douche and Gaywala are the biggest assholes on this board!

Post by SomeProfile Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Rajdeep Bakdesai wrote:A few moments later, I saw someone heckle me again and I lost my patience .I uttered an expletive and lunged at the person. It was an unfortunate response and one which I deeply regret. Whatever the provocation, there is no excuse for me to have got into a scuffle.

Source: http://www.rajdeepsardesai.net/596212974/my-statement-madison-square-garden

Requesting Doucheman, Confused Douche and Merlot Gaywala, who acted like the biggest assholes on this board when discussing this episode, to hold their ears, bend over and apologize.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Rajdeep Confesses he threw the first punch / Doucheman, Confused Douche and Gaywala are the biggest assholes on this board! Empty Re: Rajdeep Confesses he threw the first punch / Doucheman, Confused Douche and Gaywala are the biggest assholes on this board!

Post by southindian Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:21 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Rajdeep Bakdesai wrote:A few moments later, I saw someone heckle me again and I lost my patience .I uttered an expletive and lunged at the person. It was an unfortunate response and one which I deeply regret. Whatever the provocation, there is no excuse for me to have got into a scuffle.

Source: http://www.rajdeepsardesai.net/596212974/my-statement-madison-square-garden

Requesting Doucheman, Confused Douche and Merlot Gaywala, who acted like the biggest assholes on this board when discussing this episode, to hold their ears, bend over and apologize.
Will they?

Here's a retort from that team.. "Rajdeep Sardesai is accepting his fault under stress and due to pressures from PM's office and BJP/RSS. He was threatened by the goons". [SuCHers KNOW that]

We SuCHers do not accept "Rajdeep Sardesai's" confession and continue to believe Rajdeep Sardesai acted in defense and was not at fault. [SuCHers KNOW that]
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Rajdeep Confesses he threw the first punch / Doucheman, Confused Douche and Gaywala are the biggest assholes on this board! Empty Re: Rajdeep Confesses he threw the first punch / Doucheman, Confused Douche and Gaywala are the biggest assholes on this board!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:00 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

"......and I was kicked in the shins when my back was turned."
he says. 

eh? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:21 pm

regarding comment about people hitting him in the shins, well he is a journalist, a talkative one at that, and on camera. He was calling those people all kinds of things, on camera, a lot of which were his reaction to their supposed heckling. Wonder why he didn't turn and ask those people about hitting him from the back. doesn't sound right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:regarding comment about people hitting him in the shins, well he is a journalist, a talkative one at that, and on camera. He was calling those people all kinds of things, on camera, a lot of which were his reaction to their supposed heckling. Wonder why he didn't turn and ask those people about hitting him from the back. doesn't sound right.
I am trying to picturize how anyone can hit on his shins when his back was turned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:22 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:regarding comment about people hitting him in the shins, well he is a journalist, a talkative one at that, and on camera. He was calling those people all kinds of things, on camera, a lot of which were his reaction to their supposed heckling. Wonder why he didn't turn and ask those people about hitting him from the back. doesn't sound right.
I am trying to picturize how anyone can hit on his shins when his back was turned.

lol yeah a more technical point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Winter is around the corner. Rashmun will go into hibernation.

It is unfortunate. Nothing is is going Rashmun's way. Pappu, Doggy and Rajdeep are all helping Rashmun shoot himself on the foot.

Hopefully, his hibernation starts before Maharashtra and Haryana election results are announced!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:13 pm

diggy said: 

"I see nothing wrong in Shashi Tharoor accepting to be Brand Ambassador for Swachhta Abhiyan. It is Congress Party programme adopted by Modi," Singh said on Twitter.

really?

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-cleanindia-digvijay-singh-supports-shashi-tharoor-party-says-it-s-their-opinion-2024702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down