Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hindi content

4 posters

Go down

hindi content  Empty hindi content

Post by seven Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 am

सुबह उठते ही अखबार पढा और दिल धक्क से रह गया:

"नोबेल फाॅर जयललिता"

फिर आँख मसली और गौर से पढा:

"नो बेल फाॅर जयललिता"

seven

Back to top Go down

hindi content  Empty Re: hindi content

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:17 am

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hindi content  Lmao10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:32 am

i notice you are observing karvachauth. happy karvachauth to you. the missus:

hindi content  Kv10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:15 am

V pretty mehendi. Happy karwa chauth and say my hi to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:09 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:V pretty mehendi. Happy karwa chauth and say my hi to her.

you know Mrs Idiot? are you fasting for your fake xh? would that then be a fake fast?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:33 am

swapna wrote:

you know Mrs Idiot? are you fasting for your fake xh? would that then be a fake fast?

noyb. i have no fake xh. irrelevant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:22 pm

Smile thanks! her mehndi is always colourful and she just broke her fast. she touched my feet too. i have given her gadi, bungla, bank balance, property, motor car so it is but just that i can expect (at the least) that she touch my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:26 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Smile thanks! her mehndi is always colourful and she just broke her fast. she touched my feet too. i have given her gadi, bungla, bank balance, property, motor car so it is but just that i can expect (at the least) that she touch my feet.

>>>All very nice, MI, but this breaking of the fast, what does that entail (i.e. dinner menu)? Inquiring minds would like to know...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:27 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

do you write these posts with the express intention of inviting comment from FF?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Kris wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

>>>All very nice, MI, but this breaking of the fast, what does that entail (i.e. dinner menu)? Inquiring minds would like to know...

very good question. i did not know the answer but this karwachauth i noticed my wife breaking her fast with halwa because she was seated next to me when she broke the fast. i just asked her the question you posed. she said the tradition is to break the fast with a sweet dish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:06 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

do you write these posts with the express intention of inviting comment from FF?

if you haven't noticed, i have been ignoring ff for a couple of years. if my posts make him comment and if you or ff get perturbed then it is your and ff's problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:28 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

Yeah it turned up a nice shade of red. I like it. Mine is more brick red or sometimes a tad darker.

Does she go all no-food-no-water? Mom keep the fast too, but she takes tea and eats little fruits. Am glad she does. I know of some others (moms of friends) too who will give up food and water all day, but won't give up on their morning tea. So I guess that's an acceptable form of fasting.

gadi and motor car, counting same item do do baar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:29 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Kris wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

very good question. i did not know the answer but this karwachauth i noticed my wife breaking her fast with halwa because she was seated next to me when she broke the fast. i just asked her the question you posed. she said the tradition is to break the fast with a sweet dish.

>>>The halwa sounds good. My wife just texted me the grocery list since there are a few people coming over this evening. I am going to check with her if she would prefer halwa for dessert. Happy K.C.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Kris wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Kris wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

>>>The halwa sounds good. My wife just texted me the grocery list since there are a few people coming over this evening. I am going to check with her if she would prefer halwa for dessert. Happy K.C.

good idea! and thanks sir kris (going back to nostalgic U times)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Yeah it turned up a nice shade of red. I like it. Mine is more brick red or sometimes a tad darker.

Does she go all no-food-no-water? Mom keep the fast too, but she takes tea and eats little fruits. Am glad she does. I know of some others (moms of friends) too who will give up food and water all day, but won't give up on their morning tea. So I guess that's an acceptable form of fasting.

gadi and motor car LOL. slip of dialogue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:41 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

if you haven't noticed, i have been ignoring ff for a couple of years. if my posts make him comment and if you or ff get perturbed then it is your and ff's problem.
short answer - no, i don't post to provoke ff or ANYBODY to elicit comments from them for that matter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

my wife fasts without food, water and fruits (easy to be honest) inducing her cold coffee (she gets epileptic if she skips coffee for a day -- almost). but she says what your mom does/did is perfectly OK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:54 pm

hindi content  2014-110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:56 pm

oh wow what a pretty mehendi, and she looks so pretty. 

older is big into mehendi these days, as in drawing it. We always have cones at home, and she sometimes does my hand too. Is not bad as a beginner. I will share one of her earlier works on my hand when I find it.

edit: is that a dog in the background?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:19 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

Idiot, did you slap mrs idiot ("the missus") or kick her in the teeth when she stooped to touch your feet? is she completely dependent on you? is she literate? given that both "younger" and "older" are males, what did you and "the missus" do to the female children or fetuses? have you trained younger and older in the northindian art of enslaving and beating up women?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:29 pm

swapna wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Idiot, did you slap mrs idiot ("the missus") or kick her in the teeth when she stooped to touch your feet? is she completely dependent on you? is she literate? given that both "younger" and "older" are males, what did you and "the missus" do to the female children or fetuses? have you trained younger and older in the northindian art of enslaving and beating up women?

art?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:53 pm

hindi content  995084_1039037749481378_624996573642257279_n

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Lol

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:05 pm

thanks, hu!

your wife is beautiful and i love her mehendi Smile

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh wow what a pretty mehendi, and she looks so pretty. 

older is big into mehendi these days, as in drawing it. We always have cones at home, and she sometimes does my hand too. Is not bad as a beginner. I will share one of her earlier works on my hand when I find it.

yes! sharp eye! labrador.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:06 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh wow what a pretty mehendi, and she looks so pretty. 

yes! sharp eye! labrador.

sahi hai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down