Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granted bail now , in Jail, Jayalalithaa Opted for Curd Rice, Evening Walks, and No Visitors

5 posters

Go down

Granted bail now , in Jail, Jayalalithaa Opted for Curd Rice, Evening Walks, and No Visitors Empty Granted bail now , in Jail, Jayalalithaa Opted for Curd Rice, Evening Walks, and No Visitors

Post by garam_kuta Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:50 am

what's with this curd rice?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Granted bail now , in Jail, Jayalalithaa Opted for Curd Rice, Evening Walks, and No Visitors Empty Re: Granted bail now , in Jail, Jayalalithaa Opted for Curd Rice, Evening Walks, and No Visitors

Post by Maria S Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:56 am

Hello Garam!

I still opt for a little curd rice and a cup of coffee, when I can come home for lunch:) 
There is only so much sandwiches, salads, fried chicken, pasta, pizza..and even biriyani one can consume! 

May be it's a combination of habit and liking it (comfort food)! May be she does too, for some of the same reasons.

Hope all is well with you. Take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Granted bail now , in Jail, Jayalalithaa Opted for Curd Rice, Evening Walks, and No Visitors Empty Re: Granted bail now , in Jail, Jayalalithaa Opted for Curd Rice, Evening Walks, and No Visitors

Post by garam_kuta Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:03 am

Maria S wrote:Hello Garam!

I still opt for a little curd rice and a cup of coffee, when I can come home for lunch:) 
There is only so much sandwiches, salads, fried chicken, pasta, pizza..and even biriyani one can consume! 

May be it's a combination of habit and liking it (comfort food)! May be she does too, for some of the same reasons.

Hope all is well with you. Take care.

thanks akka! yeah, so far so good. thAngaL nalam vAzha en prarthanaigal!

I like curd rice as well, with a bit of milk in it, which helps to mitigate the sourness, in case it's..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:26 am

garam_kuta wrote:what's with this curd rice?
 ammaaAaAAaaaA has been advised by her doctor to stick to curd rice because she suffers from diabetes, hypertension, cellutitis, arthritis, megalomaniatitis, spondilitis, cardiac arrhythmia and other ailments. supreme court has directed her to stay at home for the 5 months that karnataka high court will take, under directions from sc, to dispose her appeal because she suffers from diabetes, hypertension, cellutitis, arthritis, megalomaniatitis, spondilitis, cardiac arrythmia and other ailments. after that she will go back to jail and eat more curd rice. 
garam_kuta wrote:
I like curd rice as well, with a bit of milk in it, which helps to mitigate the sourness, in case it's..
never struck me! sometimes i do get dished a bit sour curd rice. thanks much for the tip! i like mine with (bengali) alu bhaja:

Granted bail now , in Jail, Jayalalithaa Opted for Curd Rice, Evening Walks, and No Visitors Bengali+Aloo+Bhaja

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:31 am

Maria S wrote:
what a terrible combination!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:44 am

I could use some curd rice right now!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:53 am

Impedimenta wrote:I could use some curd rice right now!

thottukka naanaa? Wink  Razz text me the address I will deliver it myself Cool

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:24 am

lol. buy yogurt. order carry out chinese (order sesame noodles -- you can eat it for lunch; no, order shredded beef something for a colleague for they will give rice with it). now you have rice and yoghurt and all you need is salt. mix rice with yoghurt. then wait. then find a salt boulder in some rocky place. break it and collect salt (you can alternatively use a distillation machine for separating salt from water from sea water -- i always carry one machine). add salt done. still unhappy? email us at curd-rice@google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:08 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
 lol. buy yogurt. order carry out chinese (order sesame noodles -- you can eat it for lunch; no, order shredded beef something for a colleague for they will give rice with it). now you have rice and yoghurt and all you need is salt. mix rice with yoghurt. then wait. then find a salt boulder in some rocky place. break it and collect salt (you can alternatively use a distillation machine for separating salt from water from sea water -- i always carry one machine). add salt done. still unhappy? email us at curd-rice@google.com

LOL @ the curd rice email. My next email is that. decided. anyway, had chaat for lunch, dahi papdi chaat. he he...happy.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:10 pm

GK, stop scaring me. inime verum thayir saadam dhan. bayama irruku. no more thottukafyings.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Just put some blue berries or strawberries or walnuts, etc., in your yogurt and eat. It will be tasty and keeps your gut in a healthy state. 

Also, yogurt can remove oil layer on the mucous membrane. So, if you eat some fried food, eating yogurt afterwards will be helpful. Incidentally, here is a trick:  to remove oil from pots and pans, put some yogurt with a soft scrubbing pad, wipe and then use soap to clean.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:13 pm

Impedimenta wrote:GK, stop scaring me. inime verum thayir saadam dhan. bayama irruku. no more thottukafyings.

LOL. its the season, the Halloween...wait till I get rid off the costume affraid I will take a rain check for now Cool

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down