Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brief history of Sulekha CH part 10: VGR on Krishna and Balarama

Go down

A brief history of Sulekha CH part 10: VGR on Krishna and Balarama Empty A brief history of Sulekha CH part 10: VGR on Krishna and Balarama

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 pm

http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t13-a-brief-history-of-sulekha-ch-part-10-vgr-on-krishna-and-balarama

Back to top Go down

A brief history of Sulekha CH part 10: VGR on Krishna and Balarama Empty Re: A brief history of Sulekha CH part 10: VGR on Krishna and Balarama

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 pm

very creative spin vgr gives to the krishna-balarama equation. hats off to him. muslim merlot is also right in his observations -- i agree with him 100%.

Back to top Go down

A brief history of Sulekha CH part 10: VGR on Krishna and Balarama Empty Re: A brief history of Sulekha CH part 10: VGR on Krishna and Balarama

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:very creative spin vgr gives to the krishna-balarama equation. hats off to him. muslim merlot is also right in his observations -- i agree with him 100%.

come on, merlot is not a muslim. he has clarified that he is a hindu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:very creative spin vgr gives to the krishna-balarama equation. hats off to him. muslim merlot is also right in his observations -- i agree with him 100%.

this kind of a story is right in your area of speciality by the way. how about writing a story based on VGR's idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:

come on, merlot is not a muslim. he has clarified that he is a hindu.

oh. i missed that moment/post but frankly i was being facetious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:

this kind of a story is right in your area of speciality by the way. how about writing a story based on VGR's idea?

let me read more about balarama and krishna on the internet first. immediately, i like the idea that he considers krishna to be a mortal man who became a legend (quite like a mortal becomes shiva in the work of fiction i just read, the immortals of meluha.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down