Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give Bharata Ratna to Rajapakse - Swamy (the nut)

4 posters

Go down

Give Bharata Ratna to Rajapakse - Swamy (the nut) Empty Give Bharata Ratna to Rajapakse - Swamy (the nut)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:50 pm

....BJP leader Subramanian Swamy has asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi to confer the Bharat Ratna on Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa for eliminating the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.

This nut is a LEADER ? who are his followers?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Give Bharata Ratna to Rajapakse - Swamy (the nut) Empty Re: Give Bharata Ratna to Rajapakse - Swamy (the nut)

Post by goodcitizn Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:24 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....BJP leader Subramanian Swamy has asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi to confer the Bharat Ratna on Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa for eliminating the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.

This nut is a LEADER ?  who are his followers?

Subramanian Swamy is a low life scumbag.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Give Bharata Ratna to Rajapakse - Swamy (the nut) Empty Re: Give Bharata Ratna to Rajapakse - Swamy (the nut)

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:56 am

Are you trying hard to be sarcastic? Aren't you one of his fanboys?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Unlike you I am not an all-or-nothing "concocting Dude" For you everything iSlam is good and everything hindu is bad. To me, everything and everyone has + and - qualities and I dissect. On this matter of praising Rajapakse sky high and attributing India's security to Rajapakse is certinly a nutty statement from this guy.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:30 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Unlike you I am not an all-or-nothing "concocting Dude"  For you everything iSlam is good and everything hindu is bad. To me, everything and everyone has + and - qualities and I dissect. On this matter of praising Rajapakse sky high and attributing India's security to Rajapakse is certinly a nutty statement from this guy.

What an irony! Rajapaksa did what your Lord Nardendra has done in Gujarat and what you always imagined of inflicting on certain community, so you shouldn't be whining, in fact you should be demanding joint Bharat Ratna for Lord Narendra & Rajapaksa.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:21 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Unlike you I am not an all-or-nothing "concocting Dude"  For you everything iSlam is good and everything hindu is bad. To me, everything and everyone has + and - qualities and I dissect. On this matter of praising Rajapakse sky high and attributing India's security to Rajapakse is certinly a nutty statement from this guy.

What an irony! Rajapaksa did what your Lord Nardendra has done in Gujarat and what you always imagined of inflicting on certain community, so you shouldn't be whining, in fact you should be demanding joint Bharat Ratna for Lord Narendra & Rajapaksa.
Hi KV,

How are you?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down