Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black money blackmail

2 posters

Go down

Black money blackmail Empty Black money blackmail

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:20 pm

.. I have a strong suspicion that crooks from both parties are on the list. Very many from Cong(i) but some from BJP who are VERY IMPORTANT to them.

Either the BJP should out the list or file charges promptly.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Black money blackmail Empty Re: Black money blackmail

Post by southindian Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

.. I have a strong suspicion that crooks from both parties are on the list. Very many from Cong(i) but some from BJP who are VERY IMPORTANT to them.

Either the BJP should out the list or file charges promptly.
Strong suspicion?

That's a given. Black money account holders are from ALL parties, which is a uniting thread among all parties. I was watching a TV program, when in 1998 ALL political parties JOINED TOGETHER to block a Supreme Court order that asked poll contestants to declare their criminal records before election. The people's body fighting that again went to Supreme Court against that block and won.

A people's body again needs to approach Supreme Court forcing the government to declare black money account holders names.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:55 pm

I read that some 150+ MLAs out of 288 elected MLAS are criminals with Charges of murder, attempt to murder are in courts. It covers BJP, Shiv Sena (Duh...), Cong(i), and NCP.

Looks like at least all parties follow the political Dharma of corruption and crime

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down