Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders"

2 posters

Go down

Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders" Empty Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:27 am

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/lalu-prasad-yadav-attacks-bjp-says-pm-modi-not-interested-in-bringing-back-black-money/

Back to top Go down

Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders" Empty Re: Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:56 am

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1151002/jsp/frontpage/story_45795.jsp#.VhFZ7LRX_dl

Back to top Go down

Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders" Empty Re: Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders"

Post by southindian Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Yup that's your HERO's family

The family business of convicted hero officially begins. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:53 pm

southindian wrote:Yup that's your HERO's family

Corruption is a disease of the skin; casteism and communalism are diseases of the heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Corruption is a disease of the skin; casteism and communalism are diseases of the heart.
LOL! So you get philosophical when you have to?

You mean your ugly looking Lalu has a golden heart? Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders" Icon_smile

You are the biggest moron here.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:31 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

LOL! So you get philosophical when you have to?

You mean your ugly looking Lalu has a golden heart? Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders" Icon_smile

You are the biggest moron here.

Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders" Lalumodi759
Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders" Modi-lalu-mulayam_2318268g
Lalu Yadava launches fierce attack on Narendra Modi: "Modi not willing to bring back black money because the money belongs to Modi's friends and BJP leaders" Saifai

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:05 am

rashmun, did you miss this, 
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/patna/Lalus-younger-son-is-26-elder-one-25/articleshow/49233874.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:18 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:rashmun, did you miss this, 
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/patna/Lalus-younger-son-is-26-elder-one-25/articleshow/49233874.cms

no i did not. a school friend of mine from Bihar told me that his father had arranged for his official age (on his birth certificate) to be two years less than his actual age; and that he himself had arranged for the official age of his younger brother to be four years less than his actual age. This guy (my friend) is currently working in California and doing well professionally.
the rationale for reducing the official age, my friend told me, is that it can be beneficial in school (because you are competing with younger kids); or in government jobs since you can continue to hold on to your job for a few years after you should have officially retired. Lalu probably had these kids before he became a successful politician and may have changed his sons's age for similar reasons. If most people in Bihar are doing this then its no big deal. In fact if this is a common practice your kids would be at a disadvantage if you do not do it since they would be competing in school with older classmates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:31 am

Rashmun wrote:

no i did not. a school friend of mine from Bihar told me that his father had arranged for his official age (on his birth certificate) to be two years less than his actual age; and that he himself had arranged for the official age of his younger brother to be four years less than his actual age. This guy (my friend) is currently working in California and doing well professionally.
the rationale for reducing the official age, my friend told me, is that it can be beneficial in school (because you are competing with younger kids); or in government jobs since you can continue to hold on to your job for a few years after you should have officially retired. Lalu probably had these kids before he became a successful politician and may have changed his sons's age for similar reasons. If most people in Bihar are doing this then its no big deal. In fact if this is a common practice your kids would be at a disadvantage if you do not do it since they would be competing in school with older classmates.
The above excuse / rationale by you --  everyone is doing it (which is legally and morally wrong), so the Modi's accuser (who even claims to be the leader in Bihar) can also do it -- just exposes the weakness and bankruptcy in your posts.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:37 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The above excuse / rationale by you --  everyone is doing it (which is legally and morally wrong), so the Modi's accuser (who even claims to be the leader in Bihar) can also do it -- just exposes the weakness and bankruptcy in your posts.

i would not be surprised if Modi's own official age is less than his actual age. this practice of having your official age reduced used to be fairly widespread all over India. i don't know what is the situation now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:59 am

Don't worry about Modi. It is not the questions or controversy involving his sons.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:04 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Don't worry about Modi. It is not the questions or controversy involving his sons.

what about Modi's wife? He abandoned her. isn't that worse than Lalu reducing his sons' official age? Lalu was loyal to Rabri Devi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:17 am

Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:Don't worry about Modi. It is not the questions or controversy involving his sons.

what about Modi's wife? He abandoned her. isn't that worse than Lalu reducing his sons' official age? Lalu was loyal to Rabri Devi.
LOL.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down