Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lalu Yadava: Its Game Over for Narendra Modi

Go down

Lalu Yadava: Its Game Over for Narendra Modi Empty Lalu Yadava: Its Game Over for Narendra Modi

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:42 am

The PM has been campaigning energetically. Will it hurt you?
He is desperate. He can read the writing on the wall and is trying to prevent the inevitable. He is having to hold block-level meetings. Earlier, a PM would hold at the most a couple of meetings in the entire state. They are so desperate that they are parading Hema Malini who has aged and recently met with an accident. They have discarded their own Shatrughan Sinha who did so much for the party. They believe in using and throwing people. The PM has asked his ministers to camp in the state and money is being freely spent. Rs 77 crore was seized in Kolkata which was meant for Bihar while dollars were seized in Madepura, whose money is this?

The PM said you are interested only in launching your daughter and son.
This was like hitting below the belt. You don't expect the PM to stoop so low. He has actually insulted the children of OBCs and Dalits by taking digs at my daughter Misa Bharti. He says 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao' but he pokes fun at Misa who is educated and contested the Lok Sabha election. I will not like to join issue with him but Misa will respond to him by talking about how he has treated his wife and mother. I also challenge him to send Smriti Irani for a math duel with my son Tejaswi (who has come under attack for mentioning wrong date of birth in his poll affidavit).

You seem to be very angry with him?
He has diminished the position that he holds. It is saddening that such a man has become PM. I can expose him. I want to know why he suddenly cancelled all his engagements to visit someone in a mosque in Dubai? Who was the gentleman he met there? He owes an explanation to people. They attacked L K Advani when he visited Jinnah's mausoleum in Karachi. Now, why are they not telling the real purpose of his visit to Dubai? I will expose him once the elections get over. I will tour the entire country. I am not Sharad Pawar who invites him to Baramati despite having been accused of being 'naturally corrupt party'. The PM is behaving as he is having fits of epilepsy. But Biharis are very alert and they have their own way of dealing with epilepsy.

You said Hindus also eat beef and blamed the remark on 'shaitaan' when you got attacked?
Everything was distorted. Words were shoved in my mouth and what I said was twisted by the pro-BJP media. When I called them 'shaitaan', that was also twisted. I want to ask why does Modi hug Obama. Does not Obama also eat beef? India exports beef worth Rs 40,000 crore and of the five modern abattoirs, only one is Muslim-owned. I will expose the conspiracy, just wait for the elections to be over.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/elections/bihar-elections-2015/news/Its-game-over-for-NDA-Lalu-Prasad/articleshow/49561021.cms

Back to top Go down