Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

madison bumgarner

4 posters

Go down

madison bumgarner Empty madison bumgarner

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:32 am

missed most of this exciting world series except the last game. epic stand and deliver performance from bumgarner. i love watching pitching dominated games.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

madison bumgarner Empty Re: madison bumgarner

Post by goodcitizn Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:10 am

Inasmuch as I hated to see SF win the title for the third time in five years, hats off to the guys for pulling off a win in KC in a very close game. Amazing pitching from Bumgarner who made all the difference.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:31 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:missed most of this exciting world series except the last game.  epic stand and deliver performance from bumgarner.  i love watching pitching dominated games.

22 drug-takers play and 44,000 pay, and scores of others get paid.

Whats in it for me? so I did not watch - kept hearing about scores from my co-worker, but still did not care.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:issed most of this exciting world series except the last game.  epic stand and deliver performance from bumgarner.  i love watching pitching dominated games.

22 drug-takers play and 44,000 pay, and scores of others get paid.

Whats in it for me? so I did not watch - kept hearing about scores from my co-worker, but still did not care.
Well, there's nothing in it when you watch cricket too. BTW, I work in very close proximity of the giants stadium. During post lunch walks my co-workers and I just stop at stadium and watch the game for a few minutes sometimes. They allow you to stand near this fence and watch the game for as long as you want, for free.
madison bumgarner Giants11
Tomorrow there's going to be a victory parade so to avoid the traffic mess, most people are just going to work from home. Today feels like Friday already for me Smile

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Good thing your team won, Nevada. Congratulations!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:41 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Good thing your team won, Nevada. Congratulations!
Thanks GC! I don't follow baseball much but I am happy for the locals. If they follow the usual pattern, the giants will suck in the next season and win again in 2016  Laughing

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down