Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two lakh applications from Tamil Nadu rejected for jobs in Railways. Does it have anything to do with application forms in Hindi and English only?

Go down

Two lakh applications from Tamil Nadu rejected for jobs in Railways. Does it have anything to do with application forms in Hindi and English only? Empty Two lakh applications from Tamil Nadu rejected for jobs in Railways. Does it have anything to do with application forms in Hindi and English only?

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Two lakhs (200000) applications from Tamil Nadu for Group D jobs in Indian Railways rejected because application not propewrly filled out or necessary enclosures not attached. Is Tamil Nadu applicants just stupid or is it they could not understand the applications forms in Hindi and English only? I do not know, but it is a question worth looking into.  These applicants have completed high school and may not be good in English or Hindi,.

BJP and Congress say there is no Hindi imposition. I say this is definitelt Hindi based discrimination against non-Hindians. It is affecting the fututure of the non-Hindi students. Wake up people.

Now Hindians will have all these railway jobs i n Tamil Nadu. They would not learn Tamil and speak to you in Hindi. They get angry if you do noy understand the Rashtriyabasha.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down