Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FB shocks you sometimes with its suggestions...

Go down

FB shocks you sometimes with its suggestions...  Empty FB shocks you sometimes with its suggestions...

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:01 pm

FB shocks you sometimes with its suggestions...  QKl6TlG

Back to top Go down

FB shocks you sometimes with its suggestions...  Empty Re: FB shocks you sometimes with its suggestions...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:FB shocks you sometimes with its suggestions...  QKl6TlG

Lady:

What is so surprising in your pic/post? I even know who that mutual friend is. I was told by SOMEONE, who in turn was informed by another someone who watches your conversation using a fake handle.

If you dont respond to my posts regularly and accept a coffee date I will be forced to reveal that mutual friend's name.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

FB shocks you sometimes with its suggestions...  Empty Re: FB shocks you sometimes with its suggestions...

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:56 pm

lol... it's someone i had NO IDEA would become a mutual friend.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:FB shocks you sometimes with its suggestions...  QKl6TlG

Lady:

What is so surprising in your pic/post? I even know who that mutual friend is. I was told by SOMEONE, who in turn was informed by another someone who watches your conversation using a fake handle.

If you dont respond to my posts regularly and accept a coffee date I will be forced to reveal that mutual friend's name.

Even though Tracy leaked his private information Saamiyaar continues to be friends with her. Such is the power of the Fatso's flower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:lol... it's someone i had NO IDEA would become a mutual friend.

Don't tell me Bittu is a friiend of Singhan ji.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down