Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babu goes to Singapore

3 posters

Go down

Babu goes to Singapore Empty Babu goes to Singapore

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:59 pm

I guess to augment/expand his assets acquired during his previous term

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Babu goes to Singapore Empty Re: Babu goes to Singapore

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:07 pm

nephew kashtaalu stress create chestunnattundi...so bitter

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:22 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I guess to augment/expand his assets acquired during his previous term

As telugu sameta goes "world appears yellow to a jaundiced person's eyes". Not everybody made money like "ayyana vastoonnadu".

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:38 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:I guess to augment/expand his assets acquired during his previous term

As telugu sameta goes "world appears yellow to a jaundiced person's eyes".  Not everybody made money like "ayyana vastoonnadu".
I guess which is why CBN is asking farmers in and around mangalagiri to make sacrifices so he can help himself. Btw, you guys (Tdp chamchas) are making fools of yourselves, Ayana vastunnadu ads are run by Tdp these days

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:25 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

As telugu sameta goes "world appears yellow to a jaundiced person's eyes".  Not everybody made money like "ayyana vastoonnadu".
I guess which is why CBN is asking farmers in and around mangalagiri to make sacrifices so he can help himself. Btw, you guys (Tdp chamchas) are making fools of yourselves, Ayana vastunnadu ads are run by Tdp these days
Cd
some reputations are well deserved. Pathetic efforts to deflect criticism does not reduce Ayanna gari corrupt reputation.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:20 pm

truthbetold wrote:
some reputations are well deserved. Pathetic efforts to deflect criticism does not reduce Ayanna gari corrupt reputation.

పిల్లి కళ్ళు మూసుకుని పాలు తాగుతు నన్ను ఎవరు చూడట్లేదులే అనుకుంటుందంట, అట్ల వుంది తమరి తీరు Chandrababu's Singapore assets & his Benamis in the US are open secrets.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:29 pm

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:50 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

look who's talking about chamchagiri, the newly converted chamcha mulla reddy. and speaking of making fool of one's self, even you should know that most look at your logical contortions with amusement if not contempt

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

look who's talking about chamchagiri, the newly converted chamcha mulla reddy. and speaking of making fool of one's self, even you should know that most look at your logical contortions with amusement if not contempt

Haha! looks like someone is really hurt. Is that you talking about Paritala?
That's correct! parroting right-wing agenda hoping that will keep you on the good side of white americans is not amusing at all.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:12 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Haha! looks like someone is really hurt. Is that you talking about Paritala?
That's correct! parroting right-wing agenda hoping that will keep you on the good side of white americans is not amusing at all.

I suspect you have a point you're trying to convey in your usual nutty way with all these videos but its escaping me at the moment. unlike *someone* here, I dont have kula gajji nor am I a partisan so I wouldnt be on rallies or blogs like the retardos. you on the other hand must be first in line in the oodarpu yatras with typical caste fervor.

picchi mudaratam ante idenemo@ your second comment. kula gajji ki ointmentu, picchi viriguduki mandu billalu vesukuntu vundu, mulla reddy. sare mare vunta

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
I suspect you have a point you're trying to convey in your usual nutty way with all these videos but its escaping me at the moment. unlike *someone* here, I dont have kula gajji nor am I a partisan so I wouldnt be on rallies or blogs like the retardos. you on the other hand must be first in line in the oodarpu yatras with typical caste fervor.

picchi mudaratam ante idenemo@ your second comment. kula gajji ki ointmentu, picchi viriguduki mandu billalu vesukuntu vundu, mulla reddy. sare mare vunta
[H]Echchuneni Pachhayya Chowdary garu, there is nobody on this board is as casteist as you are, who do you think you're fooling. Calling someone names incessantly might work with republican wingnuts but not with everyone.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:29 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

[H]Echchuneni Pachhayya Chowdary garu, there is nobody on this board is as casteist as you are, who do you think you're fooling. Calling someone names incessantly might work with republican wingnuts but not with everyone.

mallu ee rupublican gola enti raa babu...emanna kukka kaani karisindenti?

ee youtube video gola antha enduku gaani, ikka vunna telugu vaallalo okkaallani choopinchu, nuvvu kula picchi batch partisan kaadu ani certificate ivvataniki....nenu castiest ayithe katnam teesukoni same kulam ammayini chesukone, chuttalni maatrame support chesthu vunde vaadini tamarilaaga, mulla reddy gaaru.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

ee youtube video gola antha enduku gaani, ikka vunna telugu vaallalo okkaallani choopinchu, nuvvu kula picchi batch partisan kaadu ani certificate ivvataniki....nenu castiest ayithe katnam teesukoni same kulam ammayini chesukone, chuttalni maatrame support chesthu vunde vaadini tamarilaaga, mulla reddy gaaru.
Keep spouting nonsense, like I care. My principles are always consistent; just like the right here, CBN sides with the rich, looks down on the poor and I don't support such policies, look at his track record.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:55 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Keep spouting nonsense, like I care. My principles are always consistent; just like the right here, CBN sides with  the rich, looks down on the poor and I don't support such policies, look at his track record.

avunule, principles...the same ones that never allow you to highlight one negative about dear departed uncle and his criminal son? the same ones that allow you to wonder abt devyani's poor maid's motives in complaining about her slumlord? and the one where you wanted to get her feudal ass off because she's from the rich desi foreign service establishment? or the one where you side incessantly with terrorist sympathisers that treat everyone except muslim men like dirt? all of the above? ok then

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
avunule, principles...the same ones that never allow you to highlight one negative about dear departed uncle and his criminal son? the same ones that allow you to wonder abt devyani's poor maid's motives in complaining about her slumlord? and the one where you wanted to get her feudal ass off because she's from the rich desi foreign service establishment? or the one where you side incessantly with terrorist sympathisers that treat everyone except muslim men like dirt? all of the above? ok then
I've always said, every politician, regardless of his party affiliation is corrupt so there is no point going on and on about it; OTOH, You & TBT like to harp about YSR/Jagan/KCR but never say a thing about NTR or CBN, where do your loyalties lie, if I may ask, along the same caste lines that you like to blame me? It is proven that Devayani did not mistreat her servant, she followed an unwritten rule that is understood/being followed in the diplomatic circles for ages. And about your third point, you can keep twisting but that doesn't change the fact that I never was a terrorist sympathizer, you can keep calling me names if that makes you happy.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:33 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
I've always said, every politician, regardless of his party affiliation is corrupt so there is no point going on and on about it; OTOH, You & TBT like to harp about YSR/Jagan/KCR but never say a thing about NTR or CBN, where do your loyalties lie, if I may ask, along the same caste lines that you like to blame me? It is proven that Devayani did not mistreat her servant, she followed an unwritten rule that is understood/being followed in the diplomatic circles for ages. And about your third point, you can keep twisting but that doesn't change the fact that I never was a terrorist sympathizer, you can keep calling me names if that makes you happy.

bongu kaadu...you practise exactly opposite of what you preach...I've never seen you say anything about jagan or YSR except accentuating their supposed positives. I along with millions of others feel that CBN energised the state, which was left for dead by successive congress govts that were ruled by corrupt leaders and then by NTR who squandered his mandate with populist measures. many educated, non partisan folk think the same way (those that arent addled by blind loyalty to caste that is). not to say there arent caste nutjobs that support CBN but it's pretty clear in this situation who is what.

regarding devyani, if it's an unwritten rule in diplomat circles, how did you learn about it? did someone whisper in your ear? and for a champion of the downtrodden you were pretty blase about paying the poor maid slave wages.

enough with the bullshit..everyone knows what's what

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:14 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

bongu kaadu...you practise exactly opposite of what you preach...I've never seen you say anything about jagan or YSR except accentuating their supposed positives. I along with millions of others feel that CBN energised the state, which was left for dead by successive congress govts that were ruled by corrupt leaders and then by NTR who squandered his mandate with populist measures. many educated, non partisan folk think the same way (those that arent addled by blind loyalty to caste that is). not to say there arent caste nutjobs that support CBN but it's pretty clear in this situation who is what.

regarding devyani, if it's an unwritten rule in diplomat circles, how did you learn about it? did someone whisper in your ear? and for a champion of the downtrodden you were pretty blase about paying the poor maid slave wages.

enough with the bullshit..everyone knows what's what
OKAY, If you say so sir... I must be the only one among 80+ million that do not agree with CBN's policies.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:26 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Ryots are clueless as to why the govt. is acquiring fertile farm land for building offices. The government plan to acquire land from the area under the land pooling system came as a bolt from the blue for these farmers. Many of them are clueless as to why the government wants to take fertile land for building government offices.
The government plan to acquire land from the area under the land pooling system came as a bolt from the blue for these farmers. Many of them are clueless as to why the government wants to take fertile land for building government offices.

Mallela Seshagiri Rao, a farmer from Rayapudi, said that 120 different types of crops were being cultivated in the area. Farmers of the village have got their private water pumping system and they cultivate crops through out the year. “Why should I be the one to sacrifice everything?” he asks. Despite Agriculture Minister Prathipati Pulla’s promise that the Cabinet-sub committee would visit the villages to aleey the fears of farmers, such visits to these villages are yet to be seen.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/farmers-in-confusion/article6584216.ece

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:37 am

Cd
You claim every politician is corrupt. So it is ok to support the most corrupt politician in the history of Indian democratic history. Ysr and jagan are not in the same class as narender modi, mms, pvn, , vajpayee, sm Krishna and cbn. Your sly arguments of moral equivalence are plain stupid and intentionally devious to cover up the guilty.
You use similar logic in your defence of Islamic fundamentalists. There are Hindu fundamentalists who indulge in some fuedal acts such as attacking bar hopping women. You then say all fundamentalists are same hence Islamic terrorists are no worse than rss. Merlot goes one step further and argues that rss instigates Islamic fundamentalists.
Not all imperfections are equally bad. You try to conceal most dangerous by confusing the arguments with meaningless moral equivalence.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:54 am

truthbetold wrote:Cd
You claim every politician is corrupt. So it is ok to support the most corrupt politician in the history of Indian democratic history. Ysr and jagan are not in the same class as narender modi, mms,  pvn, , vajpayee,  sm Krishna and cbn. Your sly arguments of moral equivalence are plain stupid and intentionally devious to cover up the guilty.
But Andhra voters thought otherwise not sure if they were plain stupid and intentionally devious; YSRCP got 45% of vote share as opposed to 47% of TDP grand alliance.
truthbetold wrote:
You use similar logic in your defence of Islamic fundamentalists. There are Hindu fundamentalists who indulge in some fuedal acts such as attacking bar hopping women. You then say all fundamentalists are same hence Islamic terrorists are no worse than rss. Merlot goes one step further and argues that rss instigates Islamic fundamentalists.
Not all imperfections are equally bad. You try to conceal most dangerous by confusing the arguments with meaningless moral equivalence.
You mean Gujarat riots that killed nearly 2000, and '84 riots that killed 4000 sikhs and hosts of communal riots that took lives of innocent muslims in tens and hundreds don't count?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Cd
What is the difference between terrorism and communal riot?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:11 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd
What is the difference between terrorism and communal riot?
What's your point?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Hyderabad: The disparity between the official market value and the current selling rate per acre of land in the capital region is leading to pumping in of black money.

While the market rate is Rs 4 lakh to Rs 12 lakh per acre, which is paid legally, the current rate at which each acre is sold is around Rs 80 lakh to Rs 1 crore, resulting in around Rs 90 lakh of black money being paid by the buyers.

The official market value paid to the land owner is in the form of cheque, DD or cash as mentioned in the registered sale deed. There is no account for the rest of the money. The government proposal to give legality and 1,000 square yard land per each acre in the developed capital is seen as an opportunity to convert black money into white.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141111/nation-current-affairs/article/stash-flows-andhra-pradesh-capital-land

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:12 pm

The farmers of Penumaka, Tadepalle and Venkatapalem villages gathered at Tadepalle on Tuesday and expressed their resolve not to part with even a cent of their land.

He wondered why the government wants to destroy fertile land to build a capital city. The farmers found fault with the government’s decision to pool land for capital city without making use of the available government land.
http://www.greatandhra.com/politics/gossip/tadepalli-ryots-threaten-to-stone-naidu-61324.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down