Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alagiri Threatens JJ on his friend "Attack Pandi's" arrest

4 posters

Go down

Alagiri Threatens JJ on his friend "Attack Pandi's" arrest Empty Alagiri Threatens JJ on his friend "Attack Pandi's" arrest

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:40 am

shouldn't this goon be in jail by now ?

I suggest that they create a "MK family cell" in Vellore and move the whole family in there.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Alagiri Threatens JJ on his friend "Attack Pandi's" arrest Empty Re: Alagiri Threatens JJ on his friend "Attack Pandi's" arrest

Post by indophile Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:53 am

Is Alagiri a son of Karunanidhi?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Alagiri Threatens JJ on his friend "Attack Pandi's" arrest Empty Re: Alagiri Threatens JJ on his friend "Attack Pandi's" arrest

Post by FluteHolder Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Yes. I donot know of which wife? or... Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:22 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Yes. I donot know of which wife? or... Smile

Looks like they all belong to the royal K'di family - 'a la' saudi arabia type i guess Rolling Eyes

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:41 pm

indophile wrote:Is Alagiri a son of Karunanidhi?

Alagiri, Stalin and another younger brother (into movie industry) are from the same mother. Kanimozhi from the last wife. The one from the first wife is no more (I think).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down